"The X-Advisors..." Part LVII...

Part LVII...

Lecture Hall of Dr. Stein's "Applied Quantum Mechanics" class...

Where to young Sheldon's stunned surprise, a certain pale blonde, if lacking in the height department, vixen of unparalleled beauty and rather abundant cleavage in slightly tight and rather deep blouse and sporting an open UAustin sportsjacket, with rather high UAustin shorts...I looked for "Juicy" or something like at the Mall but not a lot of time, Amy thinks...Legs suggestively open...

Amy?!...

Was currently beaming sweetly upon a gaggle of eager male fellow students, all clearly drawn to the seductive flame...

Well, advanced Physics grad students, perhaps a bit more easily lured than some...Still...I'd say Penelope got her game on...Amy thought happily. Quick glance Sheldonward...

This is all for you and future you, ya know? To his stare back...

And well...Maybe it is a bit fun to be "Penny" for a morning...Roguish beam.

Meanwhile, frowning in her seat, the former class belle of the initial intro class the new mystery student had missed, Molly Steubins, glared at the cheap slut who'd unthroned her.

"Hey, there..." "Penelope" nodded at the unthroned former seductress, a tall, somewhat long-faced girl with rather lank hair and in rather drab clothes...

But hey, the only girl in the class wearing lipstick and some sort of scent till the new Queen showed...

Do I smirk? Would Penny smirk at a defeated rival?

"You like magic? Uh..." One rather small and somewhat blemish challenged eighteen-year old spoke to her.

"Penny...You can call me...Penny." "Penelope" smiled. "Magic? I..." Howard's face suddenly appearing to her...

Oh...

Ummn... "Sorry...A friend of mine died recently...He did Magic." She explained, a bit tearfully to the startled costudent.

"Yeah...He died like you did, Lectensten." another, taller, thin and nervous, student of Asian features addressed his colleague, with sneer.

"Bernie Kim, beautiful..." the new arrival nodded to "Penny". "Missed the first class? I can give you my notes...I'm the best at...Notetaking." Smirk.

Ok, Penny would play the field but her natural kindness would cause her to defend the wretched and weak... "Well, Bernie...Mr. Lectensten was just about to show me some magic."

"Harvey..." Lectensten smiled. "And the 'magic' is right here, baby." Makes thrust of groin her way, lewd beam.

I see I've found a Physics Howard...Amy, blinking back tears.

"Harvey..." stern voice, revealed as belonging a short but dapper fellow in sweater and khakis, sporting large lensed glasses in a plain black frame. "Don't be a jerk. Sorry, miss." Kindly tone. "Harvey and Bernie don't get out much."

"Speak for yourself, Walter..." frown by Mr. Kim. "Now, Beautiful, as to my notes..."

"The lady and I were about to share an intimate moment, Bernie. Watch me pull something better than a rabbit out of my pants, Penny!" Harvey insisted.

Oh, my...

"Just a minute...It's stuck here..."

"Harvey! That's enough!" Walter fumed. "Geesh, guys, let the lady be. Sorry, Penny."

"Well...Thanks." "Penny" noted, slight smile.

Red alert! Young Sheldon eyed the Menace, having immediately sensed the danger.