"The X-Advisors..." Part XIII...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

(The full story of Amy's and her tragic if unbalanced sister's encounter with Sheldon can be found in my Sheldon-narrated tale "Gran Mag" and the story of his eidetic memory's first capture of Amy at Penn Station in "It's a Reasonably Bearable Existence" which also tells the story of his relationship with his first adviser, Dr. Brown.)

Part XIII...

Raj emerged from the ER doors to see Sheldon sitting by Amy...Amy leaning on his shoulder. They looked up to see his relieved face.

"Leonard's all right?" Amy, anxiously...

He nodded, with wry smile... "Yes...And to a certain extent, no..."

"What?" Sheldon frowned... Lucy frowning at Raj who grinned...

"He's married, dude...I'm sorry, they wouldn't let us cram anyone else into his spot in the ER or we'd've got you..."

"Married...?" Amy blinked.

"By us...Me and Bernadette, that is...We are still officially ordained, you know." grin. "Penny wasn't going to wait another second...She's truly sorry but there was no way to squeeze you in. Of course, without license and all that, it's still technically not official. You are still slated for best man, Sheldon." Smile... "And I'm afraid Amy is once again saddled with maid of honor..."

"Really?" beam... "Oh, we can be each other's maids..." eagerly, then pause. "Well, Bernadette should have her chance at glory, poor thing."

"She'll be busy officiating again...Penny wants us to handle the official ceremony. However, she says from this night forward...It's Penny Hofstadter."

"She also says..." Howard, hearing as he emerged from the ER, with Bernadette... " 'My husband needs his rest, get out'..."

"Which we understand, completely..." Bernadette, beaming...Eyeing Amy and Sheldon...

Phew...I see quiet on that front as well...

Good, cause lil' Ms. Wolowitz is about ready for beddy-bye. After an hour or two of torrid passion with lil' Mr. Wolowitz, that is...

"Everything's ok, here I gather?" Howard eyed Sheldon...

"If Amy says so, yes..."

"She says so..." Amy nodded, beaming.

"Is there a Sheldon and Amy Fowler-Cooper here?" a nurse called from the ER door.

"That's my bestie..." Amy beamed. "Lets go, Moonpie." She rose, holding hand out to Sheldon who took it gently, caressing it...Kissing a long moment. Rising and heading into the ER with her as the others watched, a bit startled.

"Dr. Praetorius..." Raj bowed to Howard... "Dr. Frankenstein..." Howard returned bow...Both high-fiving...

"Dude, the creation of relationships is enthralling...Simply enthralling..." Raj grinned.

"Speaking of Frankenstein..." Dr. Stein's voice, rather cheerily from behind them...

....

"So, Dad...I promise we'll do all the official stuff soon as we...Dad?" Penny sighed, smiling, tears dribbling a bit... "Are you crying? Leonard?..." she turned to Leonard, lying on his ER cubicle bed, oxygen line to nose... "My daddy's crying for joy...Oh..." Amy beside her, hugging...Oh...

Oh, Lord...Sheldon rolled eyes.

"Lets hope so... I mean...I know so..." Leonard, quickly correcting at Penny's frown.

"Oh..." she blinked at the phone. "Well, Dad, you don't have to do that...Leonard and I...Well, Leonard...Can take care of the wedding...We...Well, Leonard...Wouldn't have it any other...Well..."