"The X-Advisors..." Part LV...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LV...

Three hours later...

"What do you think?" Sheldon eyed the newly returned Amy...Who had spent the last hour-and-a-half armed with Dr. Stein's credit card to secure needed items at the Austin Mall, having been dropped there by Stein, Kripke, and young Sheldon enroute to UAustin.

Blonde wig oddly enough unnecessary as Stein happened to have one at home, left by a young lady a couple of months before...

Visiting friend...A former grad student...Dropping by while Susan was seeing her mother with an aunt...He had apologetically explained.

Amy eyed Sheldon with false moustache...And cowboy hat.

One, lent by Kripke...Whose reply as to why he kept a false moustache on hand, in pocket, had been a shrewd leer...The other, the hat, a gift to young Sheldon from his father.

"Young Susan thinks I'm George Cooper, why not continue the masquerade?" he noted. "Though she hasn't seen the moustache, I think it helps define the character as unique from me."

"Yeah..." Amy stared.

Oh, why did he hafta choose this particular fantasy of mine? Even if the tasche is half Geraldo, half Snidley Whiplash...

"If adult Susan should spy me, I'm George, visitin' my little brother... I doubt she knows anything about George except that I have a brother, so the age shouldn't be a problem. You think the hat a bit much?"

"What?" she stared... Busy picturing moustached cowboy Sheldon on horse, baring down on her own...Voluptuous...Form.

"Oh...No...Keep it. Really fills out the character. Excuse me, I should get ready."

"Yes, ma'am." Nod, tip of hat. "I'd actually best mosey on down to the CCU at UAustin Medical and see tell as to our lil' Penny and Amy."

Oh...

OH.

"Be careful!" she insisted, hurrying to embrace, then kiss, him. "A cowboy hat doesn't make you a marshal you know. Exercise extreme prejudice with Dr. Stein, female."

Stare..."You mean caution...I think that phrase means to..."

"I mean what I said. Take no prisoners, Sheldon. That girl is a mass murderer." Amy, grimly.

"You do the same, Amy Farrah Folwer aka Penelope..." he nodded. Eyeing her...

"You wanna see before you go, eh?" she eyed him.

"Well...I'm just curious..." he noted.

"Fine..." she pulled out wig and putting it on, eyed him. "Hi, Sheldon!" brightly Penny voice.

Hmmn...Careful stare...

"You didn't pay her for those lessons, did you?"

...

"Amy." Margaret frowned at the hastily writing Amy who looked over...

"You know you should not be taking notes on what Penny's saying." Glance to bathroom door, Penny currently the occupant.

"It's not only a bit rude, but it's sure to contaminate your relationships with Sheldon and his friends in this timeline."

"I just wanna be prepared for all eventualities, Gran."

"Sheldon fell for you, not Penny, girl. There's no need to risk altering things. Especially at such a detailed level. You can't be sure what changes you might initiate."