"The X-Advisors..." Part XXII...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXII...

Sheldon and Leonard's apartment living room, that evening...

The gang having been none too gently rushed out by the Missus Hofstadter after delivering Leonard safely home...Only Sheldon and Amy remaining, Sheldon currently trying to struggle to a degree of comfortableness in the chair he'd taken after "generously" (uh, huh...One look at Penny's grim face..."I'm sure you know Leonard needs to lie down..." having stifled any thought of protest...) giving up his spot. For the evening...Until the desire for coitus overwhelmed the newlyweds...Which, based on their history...He hissed to Amy, seated beside him and not a little desirous of being "overwhelmed" herself.

Penny at desk, clicking on laptop as Leonard somewhat frustratedly...Hey, it's my second wedding night and I'm feeling just fine now...Lay on the sofa, blanket covering...

"Take the praise and let it go..." Amy hissed back to Sheldon, eyeing Penny who bore a rather intense look. "I promise I'll have you buried lying on that sofa, ok?"

"That's ridiculous, the coffin would have to be custom made...My spot cushion will be enough." He noted, in whisper. "Just make sure you position me so they can fit you in." he added.

"There's a gross but oddly appealing and deeply touching image...Thank you, Moonpie..." she beamed.

"Moonpie?" Penny looked over.

"I thought only Meemaw...?" she eyed Sheldon.

"Meemaw and fiancée/wife...Naturally..." he replied.

"Cause he's good enough to eat..." Amy beamed.

Now there's a potentially appalling image...Penny thought.

Think Disney sex only...Ok...She resumed clicking...

"Ok, so..." Penny looked over... "Here's what I got. Clinical ..."

"1. Not yet recruiting Asthma Self-management Via Application of Telehealth

Conditions:

Asthma; Mixed Asthma With Acute Exacerbation. Interventions: Other: electronic asthma action plan (eAAP); Other: written asthma action plan (WAAP). Well?" she eyed Sheldon, then Amy.

"Just a monitoring study." Amy noted. "But if he could get on, it might help provide quicker intervention and resources. Thumbs up."

"Check." Penny noted.

"I love you, Penny." Leonard called.

"Got that. Prove it and rest a little." She replied, waving hand.

"Ok...2. Enrolling by invitation Assessing Decision Maker Tools for Asthma: the Asthma APGAR

Condition: Asthma

Interventions: Behavioral: Use of Asthma APGAR system and tools; Behavioral: Asthma APGAR tools . Guys?" she turned.

"Possibly worth following for the results, not likely to really affect outcome or treatment." Sheldon noted.

"Ok, check back with them. Got it." Penny nodded.

"Uh... 3. Unknown Maternal Variables Associated With Adherence in Children With Asthma..." Or why I should kill my mother-in-law for not taking better care of her son?"

"Penny..." Leonard sighed.

"She didn't devote her scientific career to helping her baby...She gave you electric shocks that probably made your asthma worse." Grim tone.