"The X-Advisors..." Part X...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part X...

Amy again with band...The band's vocalist taking it first...

"You're sure you've got it?" Amy, anxiously.

"I'm sure, Doc..." the vocalist smiled kindly. Nod to bandleader...

Music...The band playing in slow, mellow jazz style...

"Sooofffttt...Kitty...Ooooh, warm...So warm...Kitty..." pause... "Little ball...of fur...."

"Oh...Slllleeepppy kitty...Ooooh...Haaaappy kitty...Purr...Oooh, purr...Purr..."

Breakdown...Amy taking lead...

"Sooooofffttt...Kitty...My soft kity...My warm, so warm kitty..." Caressing microphone...As Bernadette holds phone close... "Little...Ball...Of...Fur..."

Whoa...Raj staring...Howard with Penny, Raj, and Lucy, standing by the group about President Siebert, staring with the group...

That be one soft jazz kitten...Raj noted to Lucy.

Stare at audience... "Sleeepy kitty, happy kitty...Purr...Purr..." Growl, shake of head...

Howard and Raj staring from their respective spots...

"Now I feel what it's like to be God..." Raj noted to Lucy, rub of hands with a bit of the dramatic in tone, grin. "Or at least Frankenstein..."

She eyed him...

"Well, ok...We didn't assemble her for Sheldon from body parts..." he shrugged. "But..."

"...Purr...Oh, purr...Purr...Puuurrrrr...Meow...." Amy posing seductively.

"And that is definitely a kweepwer for my facebook pwage..." Kripke, lowering smart phone, notes. "With pwerhaps a bit of cwreative editing as to clothes."

"Hey..." Raj glared. "This is my adoptive American sister here, you little creep." Kripke, shrugging, heading back into the group around the Steins and President Siebert as Raj frowned, Lucy joining in frown, hand clasping his. Howard beside Penny, still posted on the edge of the group, tracking the Steins...Bernadette occasionally giving glance to keep him on said edge...

Dr. Francis, keeping his distance from the Steins on the opposite side of Siebert's train...Kindly nodding to an eager grad student asking about his upcoming advanced seminar...

Sure to be his finest pupil one day...He encouragingly told the young woman, glancing over at Amy now anxiously addressing herself to the phone.

"Sheldon? Sheldon, did you like it?" Amy urgently to Bernadette's phone...

"Oh, he liked it!" she cried, a few tears of joy...Bernadette beaming...

"What, Sheldon? Really?!"

"He wants it one more time!" she happily. Bernadette nodding approval.

"What? You'd like it the right way this time?" stare...

"Just how much did Leonard pay in 'support' to these guys to get them to let Amy sing with them?" Penny eyed Howard, low voice.

"Enough that they're backing her up on 'Soft Kitty'..." Howard noted, shrugging.

"Ok...That stops right now. Well, after Amy's all through 'Soft Kitty'. The Hofstadters support the arts but there are limits." Penny, sternly.

This from the artistic member of our merry band who's been hitting us up for free meals and accepting loans...And 'loans'...For years...Howard hissed to Raj. Now, she's suddenly budget conscious...