"The X-Advisors..." Part LVI...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LVI...

"Should we really be doing this?" young Amy eyed Margaret as they followed Sheldon pushing Penny's wheelchair down the hallway.

"Just takin' the lil' missy out for some air..." Sheldon hastily noted to a nurse at the floor's station as they passed.

"All right, but she'll need to have her vitals done in twenty minutes." Call.

You bet I will...Penny thought, grimly. "C'mon, Cooper...Move it..." she hissed.

"If we hadn't come, Penny would've gone alone and grabbed the nearest security guard's gun." Margaret noted. "I believe her completely. She feels she has nothing to lose now. We've got to keep between her and tragedy here, Amy."

"I rather think Sheldon's almost inclined to help her, if he could avoid it affecting...Me." Slight repressed grin.

"Amy. This isn't fun or a game." Margaret frowned as they hurried along to stop by the elevator.

"I know..." Amy, nervous look up to her. "I'm scared for her, Gran. Don't let her hurt herself. It's like losing Charley, all over again...And I feel like it's my fault here, too. That woman did all this because of me."

"Neither she nor Charlotte have any right to blame you." Margaret shook head. "Land sakes, I really have to get to know Sheldon better to see how he manages to unsettle women so."

"Same way Grandpa unsettled you, Gran." Smile.

"I can't wait, lets walk..." Penny tried to rise. "Ok...We'll wait." As she sank into chair, exhausted.

"Penny, you can't stop her dead." Sheldon hissed. "She's down there and will be for a while. She's having a CAT scan as I understand."

"Can they be fatal, if you turn up the juice? Or what is it, bring a magnet in? Oh, if only Leonard were here, he knows this stuff." Penny, anxiously. "Where the Hell's the damned elevator?! Ok, come on!"

All hurrying into the thankfully empty elevator...

"Penny?" Margaret eyed her. Penny holding up hand.

"Don't tell me to be sensible, Doctor. That woman murdered my husband, my friends. I'm going to kill her before she kills again." Penny, calmly.

"Penny..." Sheldon sighed. "She seems to have lost her memory...I know..." he eyed her grimly furious look. "She could be faking, to settle in here. But she was at the epicenter of the effect and it could have affected her. The staff seems to believe she was injured..."

"Not...Enough." Penny, coldly. "Sheldon. If you don't want to help me, I understand. And Amy here shouldn't be involved. Just get me there and leave."

"Penny. In your current condition, all that will happen is you'll be restrained, arrested, and likely have another heart attack. Your blood pressure is sky high again and you're too weak to stand." Margaret noted calmly.

"I'm not letting her get away!" Penny, red-faced now. "Don't help me, if you like, I don't care!"

"Penny, please..." Sheldon urged, taking her hands now balled in fists as she struggled to rise. "Margaret is right, you'll only hurt yourself. Please, I promise we'll help you. We won't let her get away."

"Sheldon...Please..." she breathed, sinking back in chair. "Don't let her hurt Amy, too."

"I'll kill her first. I promise you." He noted. "Leave her to me, Penny. You need to rest and get your strength back. I swear I'll keep an eye on her. I'll find out what's she's up to and if she's faking this. But you have to..."