"The X-Advisors..." Part XLV...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XLV...

"I apologize for calling the campus police on you, Sheldon." Dr. Fowler-Horowitz sighed as the group rode back to the main campus, Stein having suggested it was best to continue their discussion somewhere neither Xavier or adult Susan could be certain of.

"It's fine, ma'am." He nodded.

"You seem a bit intimidated by me?" she looked at him.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Was I that bad to him?" she turned to Amy.

"Oh, no. He just knew the weight your opinion carries with me. And you are the one Biophysicist he respects."

"Only part time..." smile. "But I like to cross the streams..."

"You always did, Maggie." Stein, driving smiled in the rear-view mirror.

Dang...If only old Stein had come back with us...Amy reflected.

"So I gave you the full force Folwer?" Margaret eyed Sheldon.

"Yes, ma'am...I think so."

"Middlin'...But you were concerned about Charlotte and trying to fully comprehend what power Sheldon had over us." Amy noted, helpfully.

"Well, that's easier to see now that I've met younger Sheldon. You are quite the cutie, honey." She beamed at young Sheldon in the front seat, who gave innocent smile back.

Hah! Grandma prefers me! Young Sheldon gave arch glance to the fuming adult Sheldon.

Putz.

"Well..." Amy, sensing the counterpart tension... "Sheldon is wonderful at any age, Gran."

"He seems to have scrawnied up a bit over the years." Judicious eyeing of adult Sheldon who frowned.

"Indeed." Young Sheldon agreed. "I've decided to take steps to avoid that. I'm embarking on an exercise program."

"What?!" Sheldon stared. "You can't turn me into some hulking behemoth, unless it's due to a laboratory accident involving gamma radiation and mutation. Besides, what about our work?"

"It should only take about thirty minutes a day. I'm thinking some chest expansion..." young Sheldon noted.

"Amy? You can't let him do this. It's a violation of the original timeline. Plus, I'd lose my fawnlike quality."

Hmmn...Amy pondered upon, fantasized a Sheldon with muscles and barrel chest.

Hmmn...

Still...I do adore his fawnlike quality.

And it could affect the restoration of the timeline...

"I'd prefer you not do it if you hadn't planned it before..." Amy noted to young Sheldon. "Please?"

"Of course, my angel."

"He's the cutest little thing." Margaret beamed. "Good choice, Amy. It helps to see him in the flesh, it's been hard to judge from that obsessively large poster in your room and the scrapbooks full of his news clippings."

"It's not...Obsessive...GranMag."

"Is that the one hanging in your apartment now?" Sheldon asked. "It even scares me when I go in your..."

"Living room!" Amy, hastily.

Margaret rolling eyes...Come now, girl. We're adults.

"And of course, cutie Sheldon here didn't endanger my granddaughter's existence and strand her twenty years out of her time..." Margaret, sternly.