Chapter Sixty-One

Zayn Malik

"Ouch." I growled, at Harry, I was preparing the cup of coffee but then he decided to open the cupboards door, hitting my head with it and not even bothering to apologize, so I rolled my eyes at him and moved myself to the side a little bit away from him.

"Oi." I growled again, a little bit louder this time, as he moved to my side and opened the next cupboard, hitting my head again, and again he didn't bother to apologize, "What's wrong with you?"

"What?" He muttered furrowing his eyebrow as if he doesn't know what am I talking about, "What happened?"

"Oh, nothing." I mocked causing him to frown his eyebrows even more, "You just hit my head with the cupboards door."

"Oh, sorry." He muttered looking at the ground, I can feel there's something wrong with him, "My mind is just busy with lot's of things and, well sorry I didn't mean it."

"Never-mind." I murmured feeling guilty for no specific reason, "But what's wrong is it something you'd like to share or you'd share it with Liam only?"

"It's not that I'd share it with Liam only bu-"

Harry Styles

"Here you are lads, I've been searching for you guys everywhere." Louis babbled rather loudly while entering the room, I don't know but I don't believe it's going to be well news.

"Why, what happened?" Liam said patting on the place next to him on the couch for Louis to sit, "You seem really excited about so tell us without teasing."

"First, is Julia around somewhere?" He asked looking around, why do I still feel that this isn't good, not good at all, at any point.

"The last time I saw her she was arguing with Calum about Green Day or some sort of stuff, so I guess that won't end anytime soon." Zayn rolled his eyes, I chuckled a little bit, Julia and her pointless arguments.

"Great." Louis said opening his laptop and setting it on his lap, followed by a question mark written on mine, Zayn's and Liam's faces.

"So," Liam trailed off looking at Louis who was focused on his laptop's screen, "What are you doing exactly."

"Niall told me that he has an announcement for us but he doesn't want Julia to hear it." And just as he finished the sentence my heart dropped from my chest, doing the maths, I know this won't be good, I knew it from the beginning.

"So, you're gonna skype him?"

"Yes, Zayn, now come here you two so he can see us all together." Louis said waving at me and Zayn to join him and Liam on the couch, can't I use a pee excuse.

"Did he give you any hints about it?" I said trying to sound casual and standing behind Liam while Zayn sat beside Louis from the other side.

"Not really, but my gestures are telling me it's about Julia since he was excited and didn't want her to be around." Oh dear, kill me now.

I held into Liam's shoulder tapping my legs nervously on the ground, Zayn noticed but he didn't leave any mocking comment.

What could it be? no, rephrase the sentence, what else could it be? who am I kidding, everybody around knows what's coming, Louis is excited, Zayn is confused, Liam isn't really that happy about it, and I, I'm frustrated right here.

"Say hi, guys." Louis murmured waving at the camera that was showing her, Julia.

"Jul- Niall! How are you lad?" Zayn said, yeah because seeing Julia right now would make things much easier -note the sarcasm.