Chapter Twenty-Six

Niall Horan

"Cover me up."

"What?"        

"I said cover me up," I repeated trying to hide my face and myself behind Amanda and Samantha, they gave me weird looks, more of 'are you dumb' and 'what the fuck is wrong with you' looks, but it still didn't stop me.

"What's wrong with you?" Amanda said knotting her eyebrow, "Who are you even hiding from?" she asked while I was still attemping to hide behind them, maybe Julia was skinny but they were too, and that was my main time problem with them.

"If Andy saw me, he might stop me to talk to me, I don't want to talk to him, I don't know what to tell him, so hide me till we get out of this school."

"Oh," she sighed, "Okay, Pattie, come hide him till the three of you go out of this school, Because I need to catch my bus."

"Whatever." Pattie rolled her eyes, and came to stand in front of me, pattie is even thiner that Amanda, being here is so unfair.

"See you later guys," Miranda said waving at us and pulling Amanda away.

"Bye guys." Amanda said then continued walking with Miranda away from us, leaving me, Samantha, Pattie and Shailene, it's weird that I'm standing with lot's of females, I was never used to have lot's of female friends, or I had but I mostly spend my time with boys.

"And my mum called, so I have to go too, see you guys." Shailene said hugging us, she was a bit hesitative about hugging me but I just pulled her into a hug.

"And we should run out of here right now because I don't need to interact with Andy, today." I whispered, or any day to be honest, the just rolled their eyes the followed me in quick steps.

"And we're out, finally." Samantha said catching her breath, I almost made them run all the way, "I don't get you."

"Don't get what?"

"I mean he already told you he won't be able to say anything in the break because he won't have time, did you think he'd have enough time in the five minutes we spend in the playground after school then?"

"You have a point," I agreed, "But maybe he changed his mind and can't wait any longer."

Samantha and Pattie both gave me an 'are you dumb' look but the shrugged it off and completed walking.

"When is Julia coming back?" Pattie asked, the said their plane will be off at 8AM in Miami.

"I think they're on the plane right now," I shrugged, "Julia's and Harry's Plain was leaving around 8AM in Miami, that's around 2PM here I think?"

"Did you plan to meet her, them?"

"I told in the morning her mum probably wouldn't let me and you told me to tell Natalie about it, but that was in the morning, I didn't have a chance to talk to Natalie yet." I smirked, "But she told me that if her mum didn't let me then she'll come to me."

"You should invite me then." She grinned, I just rolled my eyes in response, "But what else did you talk about?"

"Harry stays in Julia's hotel room every day, and she's annoyed with it," I pointed out, Pattie and Samantha looked at each other and grinned I just ignored them, "And I think we mentioned Andy too yesterday."

"What!" You know who said that, surprised of course, "What happened?" She said, "What made you even bring that up?"

"I think it," I paused, it wasn't me, it wasn't Julia either, "I think it was Harry," I didn't notice it was him that brought it up.