Chapter Seventy-Four

Julia Brooke

"We'll miss you dear," said Anne, her and Gemma came with Harry and I to the airport to say goodbyes, these people are so nice in here, and hot too, "Hope I'll see you again soon?"

"Don't worry Anne, unless me and Niall swap back and get married someday, and I doubt that, you'll find me here from time to time, well that's unless Harry gets engaged and his fiancé wouldn't agree of it, but then you shall come and visit me or something." I said, she chuckled, I'm pointless and talkative and things are coming out of my mouth automatically, I guess I'm happy that I'll meet Niall and mum and my Liam and my friends after being away for a while now.

"I'll miss you my dearest friend." Gemma said hugging me, "Add to the scenarios that maybe you and Harry get engaged and you'd come stay here when he's on tour or something." She grinned, I giggled.

"Yeah, even if I doubt that pretty much but look at us, he said he liked me a little bit a couple of days ago and I kissed him on his cheeks, we're definitely making progress here." I chuckled as I let go of Gemma moving to the last but not least, Harry.

"You should reconsider visiting us in a couple of days, just saying." I said, he rolled his eyes, "Well we'll not flirt when you're around if that's what concerns you the most." I shrugged, he rolled his eyes once again, he's doing it more than I do it lately, "Keep your eyes in its place." I mocked.

"Whatever." He said, "You'll see me again in two weeks by the way, and pretty sure your next two weeks will be busy enough for you, but don't forget to call from time to time." He smirked.

"Whatever, I'll miss you anyways."

"Yeah, Yeah me too now go to your plane before I drag you back home with us or attend the flight with you, and either ways, Niall wouldn't be so pleased." He grinned, I gave him a narrowed eyed look then hugged him, and it lasted for longer than I expected but it's not that it annoys me, and then I waved to Gemma and Anne once again, I was off to go, on the plane, alone.

,

"Julia!" Niall rather screamed running at me, in the middle of the airport, I'm the middle of a thousand person and I don't think he realises what he just did but I decided to play along.

"Niall!" I screamed in a babble and he was still running -because the distance was that huge, till he reached me, we would've ended up on the ground but he used leg breaks in the last inch, I look so funny when I run I never realised that.

I opened my arms wide for a hug and he just hugged me setting his arms around my waist, thousands of cameras flashed that and it was not comfy at all.

So me and Niall moved to my mums car that he used to get here of corse, "Where are mum and Liam." I asked searching for anybody other than Niall but there were none, well Niall is enough but really where are they.

"She's just a little bit tired," Niall's voice said but the face didn't mirror his words, there was a huge wide grin, I gave him a suspicious look, "She's preparing a party because you came back, and I'm supposed to make up any lie and take you anywhere till they prepare everything but, oh."

"You're the worst liar in the history of humanity." I shook my head chuckling, he chuckled as well, "And where we going today Mark?"

"I have no goddammit idea." He said pouting, "I sat thinking about a plan the whole past week and came up with nothing." He nodded, I chuckled, "Wanna go shopping, for two hours?"

"You're becoming more girly every day, Horan." I grinned, he pouted, "Why would we go shopping anyways, like if you have extra credit and you don't know how to use it give it poor fans."