Chapter Thirteen

Julia Brooke

Well, we spent a good hour or two with the fans and it actually seemed like forever, but I enjoyed it and everything went calm, even the paps got tired and left, Harry and I just sat there on the stairs of his house's door, I'm terribly tired.

"I told you, I wanted to go home." I smirked at his actions, I think he was too tired to move his feet and go inside his house.

"Why are you saying that?" he looked at me knotting his eyebrow.

"You look tired as shit, look at you if I didn't come you might actually on your bed sleeping right now." I shrugged.

"But I enjoyed it."

"Really?" I said with a bit of excitement in my tune, well I actually thought they got tired by the amount of fans chasing after them everywhere, I mean its a bit annoying, not a bit, it's annoying actually.

"Yeah, I mean some of these fan spend all of their time stalking us and try their best to make us happy, so why don't we also give them, a couple of hours of our time. Besides I enjoy their happy faces when I stop by one of them, and yeah."

"Yeah" I said staring at, nowhere to be specific, remembering their faces, all those happy faces actually make me happy, I'm also happy that Harry still cares about the fans like before.

"So."

"So?"

"Don't you think we should go inside, maybe?" He said with a weird reaction on his face, he tried his best not to make it sound dirty.

"Yeah, look at you, you look shit you need a hot shower." I teased.

"The first thing you should do when you go inside is to look in a mirror."

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes as we were getting up from the ground and shook the dust from our pants, as if it will help, c'mon we really look like shit.

"And, you really should stop rolling your eyes, because they seriously might fall," he sighed, I waited till he turned his back to open the door and rolled my eyes and mouthed 'whatever'.

"I saw that." He informed me while putting the key in the door. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Again. I won't stop.

"Keep Niall's eyes in its place till he gets his body back then do 'whatever' you wanna do." I can feel his smirk, "Ladies first," he said.

"W-" he put his hand on my mouth,

"I swear to god." he said and I sighed then he let go.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked, the moment we entered the house.

"We can watch the TV, or play a game, or, I don't know you suggest."

"I don't know you suggest."

"20 questions?"

"But we're only 2?"

"So we still can play it 10 for me 10 for you, I never knew the rules of the games."

"Neither did I but whatever let's do it, that's as if I don't know everything about you."

"Okay, I start, who was your first favourite in the band?"

"I had a major crush on Zayn, basically." I shrugged, as he faked a pout on his lips. "Okay, my turn, what do you feel about.. Um, Getting mobbed." I'm not gonna ask sensitive questions and gonna play clean.

"I kinda got used to it, but I actually get a bit annoyed from it happening to me almost all the time now, I know how the fan loves us and all but they have to know that we're human beings as well." he air quoted 'human beings', "My turn, did Niall come as your sunshine right after Zayn?"