Chapter Twelve

Julia Brooke

"Harry." I muttered tapping on his shoulder, Its 2PM, he said he'll call the lads in the morning, he's not even awake yet, and he's not replying either, he just hummed, "Harry." I repeated in a murmur, it took him a moment to reply.

"What?" He said with a sleepy voice, I hate doing this, waking people up, despite the fact that his morning voice is a major turn on.

"It's 2PM."

"So?"

"You said you'll call the lads in the morning, it's after noon, the might have already set their plans."

He just turned on the bed to face me, and kept blinking so he can open his eyes, "To begin with, none of us is as an early bird as you, and I texted them yesterday telling them about it, and you shouldn't wake me up in my day off, it's not fair."

"Not as if I'm waking you up early." I mumbled, he just shook his head slightly then turned his back, "Whatever." I scoffed, rolling my eyes, he turned back to face me with narrowed eyes, "What?"

"You should really stop rolling your eyes, or they might just roll out of your brain."

"Pardon?"

"I mean Niall would highly appreciate it if you kept his eyes in there places till he gets his body back."

"Are you serious?" I looked at him in disbelief, he just shrugged then turned his back to me again to continue sleeping, I just stayed in the bed beside him, I didn't feel like leaving the bed anytime soon, but a couple of minutes later I pushed myself out of the bed and went downstairs, I don't feel like having breakfast today, I'll just make a cup of tea.

,

We're finally in front of Zayn's house, again, I literally had to drag Harry out of the bed, it's 5PM by now.

"Come in guys, the door is opened." Zayn's voice yelled from the inside.

I looked at Harry waiting for him to enter before me, but he just didn't do it.

"Ladies first." He smirked.

"You actually do that a lot," I wasn't thinking about what he just said, I was actually thinking about him smirking over and over again.

"What?" he furrowed his eyebrow, we were already inside the house, the 3 lads were already there.

"Smirking, you do smirk a lot in reality, like in all the fanf-" I stopped myself, well, I don't think they need to know that.

"Fictions." I heard Liam mumbling in the background so I looked toward him with my eyes widened.

"What?" Harry said, obviously shocked, "You don't really read those, DO YOU?"

"Oh, c'mon man." I blushed, hiding my face in a pillow, I'm so stupid, why do I always humiliate myself in front of everybody.

"YOU DO!" He shouted, I heard chuckling in the background but look at harry, he's still trying to look at me without laughing at the situation, he just kept looking directly in my eyes and finally gave up and started laughing hysterically.

"Stop it you guys."

"But really what type of stories do you read?" He said trying to control his breath, they were all laughing hysterically at me.

"Yeah, I think we're all curious to know that." Louis said, grinning

"Well" I paused, "Mostly Niall fanfics because, as if it's not already obvious, I am a Niall girl, and some of Harry's as well, because there's nothing more than Harry's fanfics on Wattpad, and a couple of yours, Zayn's, and Liam's, there are not a lot of those since the three of you guys are taken." I shrugged, they all hummed.