Chapter Seventy-Three

Julia Brooke

"Meet the very specia-" Harry was about to complete his sentence but was interrupted by myself.

"Barbara." I said shaking her hand and giving her a hug, Harry looked at me furrowing his eyebrow, "I watched the movie, what." I said, his lips formed the shape 'o', "Now what?"

"Now this." He said taking an apron and handing me one, I stood in the middle of the bakery with my lips parted but no words coming out, "What, too cool to work as a baker, Brooke?"

"Very funny." I mocked wearing the apron and following Harry to wherever he was going, this is going to be fun.

He stood in front of the register with me beside him, and started giving me instructions about what to do, and what not to do, "Rule number one, if you found a 14 years to 17 years old, never ask 'What can I get you?' Or 'What do you want?' Because you might hear responses you've never imagined hearing." He said.

"I imagine them all, and I can even tell a couple, I am seventeen years old, after all." I grinned, he gave me a dirty look, so I chuckled, "But if I can ask neither what should I ask, or how can I ask it?"

"Your order, please?" He said, I nodded, "Rule number two, if a fan asks you about a selfie, you don't leave your place to stand close to her, you can just take it from your place."

"And why is that?"

"Because I said so."

"Dominant, Styles." I smirked, he smirked back, "Any other thing to be added?"

"I can't remember any so go to your place," He said shoeing me, I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what place, he pointed at a spot not really far from where we were standing, actually, it's barely 2 inches away, "Oh, yeah, wash your hands too."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and went to the sink to wash my hands, I'm a hipster, hipsters don't like water -my mum used to drag me to the bathroom till the age 9.

Heading back to my spot there were already a couple of fans, or regular people, or fans acting like they are too cool to know us that maybe fan fictions would turn into reality, making some orders.

"Two cinnamon rolls and a pancake, Horan." Harry instructed, I nodded.

"I know this would be awkward to ask, but is any of you guys here dating?" One of the girls asked, I furrowed my eyebrow at the question but shook my head, what's the point of the question even?

"Like dating each other?" Harry asked in what I can tell is a mock, the girl giggled and shook her head, "Well if not each other then no." He said, and before the girl can ask the next question I interrupted.

"And if each other we're not dating, we got married a couple of years ago but don't tell anybody." I chuckled setting my hand at Harry's shoulder, "And here is your order, my fair lady."

"But you didn't get my question yet." She interrupted, I nodded for her to complete, I wonder if she's willing to date us or something, "What about Julia?"

"Oh." I muttered, "Well I'm not dating." I said, Harry furrowed his eyebrow, I was playing with words not talking that I'm Julia, "Me, Niall Horan, not dating nobody." I said raising my voice, but he furrowed his eyebrow even more, "What?"

"They are just so close friends I can tell that his answer would change in a couple of days from now." Harry grinned, I poked him.

"Oh." She muttered, "Well she's cute, good luck." She said smiling, I flashed her an awkward smile and waited for her to turn around, and after making sure she left the place I pinched Harry.