Chapter Thirty-One

Pattie Sanders

"Since we got Niall lost for a couple of moments I need to ask you something."

"Sure." Samantha shrugged, "What is it?"

"Yesterday, when we were talking to Julia, she asked us to tell her what happened in the past couple of days, you didn't at all mention to her that Andy went to talk to Niall, mind to explain?"

"I forgot, maybe." She frowned her lips, but one thing I know, she's not telling the truth, because I obviously know that there's another reason behind that.

"Are you lying to me, or are you lying to yourself?" I smirked, "Andy is one thing you obviously don't just forget about." I said, "And she even mentioned him in the chat right after you talked about break ups."

"Okay, I'm busted." She sighed, "It's just that, it's just that I feel like Niall has some feelings growing towards Julia, and I don't want to ruin it on him" She shrugged, "I mean if he's ready to tell her now that about what's happening with Andy, it better comes out of him, than me."

"You've got a point." I agreed nodding my head, thinking of it, she's right, if he really does have feelings for her, then we shouldn't just ruin everything on him, it would just be awful, and I actually think he has some feelings toward Julia.

"I'm back." Niall said making his way out of the market toward us, "I bought you guys, chips." He shrugged handing both of us two chips buckets.

"Aww, thank you, that's sweet."

"No need."

"Somebody's got some fans even when he's in Julia's body." Samantha grinned, causing both of us to snap our heads in the way she's looking; there was nobody, so that probably means she's talking about me.

"Shut up." I snapped her arms; she just furrowed her eyebrows in response.

"I wasn't talking about you idiot, look." She said trying to point with her eyes in the other way to a couple of girls pointing at Niall -Julia.

"Holy shit." Niall cursed under his breath, "one of the only perks I've got was that random people around don't recognize, and now, it's gone." He sighed dramatically shaking his head slightly, me and Samantha just patted his back with a pout on our lips.

"Let's just ignore them and take our walk, you should tell me about last Friday and what did I miss." I said excited and he just nodded, Niall hates gossiping, but what do you know, he lives in a girl community.

Niall Horan

"And Harry simply assumed that we're in an ice-cream double date and he decided to take Natalie leaving me and Julia beside each other," I chuckled, "But I didn't honestly mind it, Julia just gave me a side hug, and told him 'I love me so much anyways to give me to you', it was funny, I like leant onto my own chest and it was weird but everything is weird around so why not."

"Amusing." Samantha said, I believe she's just waiting till the part where Liam comes probably, "And then Harry decided to ask us what was our thoughts about seeing ourselves, I said I was so cute and poke Julia on her cheeks, while her from the other side just said 'no wonder I don't have a boyfriend' it got me pretty pissed actually."

"That's what she always says, no matter how much we try to convince her she's okay, more than okay actually," Pattie shrugged, "but actually, when me and her chat to be specific, we be acting like queens and that nothing can stop us and that we should seriously start with our modeling careers, and I don't think you're supposed to know the rest."

"You should think about the modeling career actually," I nodded my head in agreement causing her to lean her head slightly in conclusion; "It would go well trust me." I said casually, Pattie had the widest smile on her face after listening that, "And then Louis, Zayn and Liam arrived."