Chapter Thirty-Six

Julia Brooke

"I will miss you girls." I pouted my lips, Samantha and Pattie were already leaving now, Samantha's mother is pretty furious but Sam said she can handle it, her mum is mostly furious but she's kind anyways.

"Not as if we'll be gone for long, you know we take Niall home everyday, besides, expect me to visit a lot till you go to Australia, or where ever you're going." Pattie shrugged hugging me, "Take care."

"I love you," I said, letting go of her and moving to Samantha, "Sam, I'll miss you since your mum wouldn't probably let you stay in my house again after today." I giggled.

"I will find a way every once in a while dear," She smirked, "Wouldn't let you guys have fun without me anyways."

"I'm okay with that," I grinned, "If Liam ever happened to come again you're invited."

"I will invite myself even if you don't anyways." She smirked again causing me to chuckle.

"That's my girl," I chuckled, "Take care of Niall when I'm not there, I know you can." I said she nodded assuring.

They both saluted Niall and Harry, and hugged them because Niall again said "I'm hug-able person how many times do I have to say that," and Harry well, he just hugged them anyways, then the three of us made our ways back inside the house.

"You're not planning for any comebacks because we almost eavesdropped on you, right?"

"Well, no for you since I was eavesdropping the first time we met, and for you," I said pointing at Niall who gave me a fake horrified look, "I'll find a little comeback for you, but it always comes when you least expect it, so try to always expect it."

"You frighten me." Niall said, still faking being scared, "Seriously Julia no."

"We'll see about that." I grinned, then made my way back to the living room, "do you think I should talk to mum?"

"No." They both said in the same breath.

"Okay." I sighed, "What shall we do right now?"

"I'm hungry." Harry pointed out, "Can't we go out, go somewhere and eat something?"

"I wouldn't like to suggest that if I were you," I said, "I mean you have to try my mums food first, you shall like it."

"What is she cooking today?" Niall asked.

"Wait I'll ask her," I said, "Mum, did you cook today or should we order something or go out for example."

"I prepared pasta." Her voice came yelling from the kitchen, I glanced at Harry for one, he was grinning.

"With flour?" He whispered teasing, I just gave him a dirty look, he smirked in response and I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Harold."

"Guys." Niall protested, "Stop brining throw backs I wasn't included in till you tell me what it was because seriously."

"Sorry," I said, "I just happened to try to cook pasta with Liam and Harry, and well I failed." I shrugged, he nodded.

"And that led you to the food fight?"

"How did you know that?" I said tilting my head to the side and knotting my eyebrow.

"Twitter, for example." He muttered.

"Oh."

Pattie Sanders

"I'm taking bets on Niall and Julia." Samantha teased, while we were walking together back home.

"And I'll bet you on Hulia." I shrugged, she looked at me rather confused, "Bromance or romance, remember Ziam and Jattie."