Chapter Seventy-Seven

Julia Brooke

It's the day, everybody is freaking out, the girls are running everywhere around me to bring the dresses and fix each other make up, and then there is me.

Bringing the suit Niall would be wearing and the shoes while Niall is somewhere with Lou and she's fixing his hair and make up and nobody is allowed in the room with them, not even me and definetly not Harry who has been trying his best spy skills to find out what Niall would be wearing tonight.

I feel like life sucks honestly like I don't get to wear a dress on my first date, or make up, or heels, and the Victoria Secret' intimates that Niall bought.

"Stop being so pissy." Sam scoffed pulling my face into a smile, "Maybe you're not wearing the dress or those stuff but we're all together you should be happy, and Niall is even wearing them for you, you still get to see your image."

"But I love dresses, I wanted to wear one on my first date, and it's even my first date with Niall Horan, I mean, ugh, life is so unfair." I pouted, she pouted back.

"Well, you'll be wearing a dress in our eyes, Juls." Pattie shrugged, "I mean technically you will be, besides, if you take a look in the mirror you'll know that you look pretty nice too." She said pulling my hand to stand up.

I should've known that men's classic shoes hurts as much as women's on the first time, oh lord, why didn't nobody tell me, this freaking hurts.

"Did any of you guys see Harry?" Shailene asked setting an earing in her left ear, Sam and Pattie shook their heads.

"The last time I check he was trying to spy on Lou and Niall to see my dress." I chuckled, she nodded, "But why did you ask, is there anything?"

"Not really, I just saw all the lads in the morning and never seen him, so I felt curious about it." She shrugged, I nodded.

"I haven't seen him either he texted me about it." I laughed, Pattie and Shailene didn't seem so happy about it as me and the girls, "What guys, don't tell me that now you'll start assuming that he locked himself in the room crying all day because no." I said shaking my head, the stared at me for a moment and I kept shaking my head, "No, no, and no." I said they shrugged and left me and Sam without any other words said.

"I think you should phone call Harry to check on him after all," Sam trailed, I gave her a narrowed eyed look, "I mean, only if you want to after all I-"

"I'm meeting Ashton today." Natalie beamed entering the room and intruppting the conversation, "Did I come in, in a wrong time, am I intruppting something?"

"Not at all." Samantha smiled, Natalie nodded her head not really falling for it, "I think I'm gonna, to fix my make up, the party starts in no time." She said leaving me and Natalie alone.

"May I be my super nosy self and ask what's wrong?" Natalie muttered taking a seat beside me, "Is it a Harry thing?" She asked, I nodded passing my hands through Niall's locks.

"They are assuming that Harry didn't appear since the morning because of something related to Niall and I on the date," I explained, "They actually think he's locking himself in because of it."

"Well did you see him since the morning?" She asked, I shook my head, "Did you call him? Or went to his room or did anything at all?" She continued I shook my head again and again, "And are you willing to do so or?" She asked I shook my head before responding.

"I didn't because I'm not capable of hearing what everybody thinks I would hear," I said, "I'm not capable of breaking his heart,  I'm not capable of breaking Niall's heart, I'm not capable of disappointing nobody, so I will just let things go as they are supposed to go." I completed, "Who knows what would change tonight, who knows how will everything end up there's a one percent probability that a major plot twist would happen," I shrugged, "But in the main moment, I know I want Niall, and no lies, yes I like Harry, but not that way beside, what does everybody expect from me? Go hear Harry telling me that he loves me and me telling him that I would leave Niall for him? How am I supposed to even think of such a thing."