Chapter Fifty-Six

Julia Brooke

"I will miss you guys." I said, hugging Liam, it was already friday, the past two days passed like seconds, for everybody, except Niall I believe he's been waiting for this moment they came.

"You'll meet us again in about, three days, you won't miss us that much." Liam grinned hugging me back, I rolled my eyes.

I left his hug and went to hug Zayn after that, "Wouldn't get surprised if I found out you saved Pattie's number." I grinned teasingly.

"Pattie's, Amanda's, and Natalie's by the way." I felt him smirking while hugging me, I grinned, I didn't know he was interactive with many women, I think he even beats Harry -not in a bad way.

"Hold on Malik, that's way too much for only four or five days, I think I might warn Perrie about that." Niall said with a smirk.

"I would have deleted Pattie's number if it bothers you too much," Zayn trailed off, "But I'll keep it, I'm pretty sure I would need future Mrs. Horan's number on my phone."

"I should have given you Samantha Marcel's number too, you shall save it as future Mrs. Styles." I gushed, Zayn gave me a dirty look.

"Pologamy is only allowed for muslims I guess, so since you already have the future Mrs. Styles place, I don't think I'd need that Samantha Marcel's number." He mocked, I shot him a dirty look back.

"And I got Samantha's number." Liam babbled mockingly, "She sent me a picture of that Jossef guy yesterday by the way, I'm much more handsome than he is anyways."

"Of course you are." I grinned in awe, and by that, Niall and I saluted them one last time before they made there way to inside the airport.

I stood there searching with my eyes for any signs of Harry for example, but there were none, so I guess I have to wait till monday to see him anyways.

"What's wrong Julia?" Niall asked furrowing his eyebrow, I smiled shaking my head slightly, "Look at the bright side, we have two days to spend with each other alone, and they happen to be weekend days as well, so cheers?"

"Cheers." I said fist pumping him, and by that we made our ways out of the airport.

,

"I can't believe I'm three days away from meeting 5 seconds of summer." I babbled squealing and doing silly dance moves, Niall stared at me blankly, "What?"

"Nothing." He muttered straighting his lips into a straight line so he won't laugh, "Nothing at all."

"C'mon, Niall, I can't hold my inside fangirl, not when I'm with you at least." I shrugged, completing my silly dancing, I don't even control my fangirling self around anybody.

"Really, and why when you're with me at least?" He smirked, causing me to stop and stare blankly at him.

"Well, um, because I, um, feel comfortable around you?" I muttered awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck, "You know?"

"I don't." He said shaking his head repeatedly, "I don't understand why do you feel comfortable around me, I mean honestly I don't."

"It's fine with me if you want me to go and fangirl in another room." I trailed pointing at the living room's door, "I mean if it bothers yo-"

"You don't get it, do you." He snapped as I froze in my place, don't do this, not now, "Today, I saw your eyes, I saw how you were searching for Harry in the crowd, and that day, I heard you telling him you love him back, I did Julia."

"Don't be like this, Niall." I murmured shaking my head, "Don't assume its way too far like this, and don't push things Niall, it's way too soon for you to even think like this."