Chapter Forty-Eight

Julia Brooke

"Ew, Niall, we're in a cinema, you'll get flashed if you do that." Louis said, I found out he has been listening to our conversation the whole time his head, I nodded my head in agreement, other that the fact that Niall would get flashed, I've never been kissed, making out would probably the most awkward thing to start with -making out with Niall Horan to be specific.

"No we'll just fake it, not actually make out." Niall frowned shaking his head, "Beside Julia's never been kissed, I supposed she waited all this time to make it special at least." He shrugged.

"So you thing faking it wouldn't get you flashed?" Louis questioned rolling his eyes, "Wait, Julia's never been what?"

Me, Niall, Pattie and Samantha all rolled our eyes in response at the question, "Yes Louis she's 17 and she's never been kissed which is pretty cool." Niall pointed out, I smiled gratefully, "And I honestly don't care anymore if she 'I' gets flashed, I hate Andy as much as she does, so yeah, I don't care."

"Okay," Louis nodded his head slowly in response, "Have fun." He smirked, I poked him playfully chuckling at his words choice, Niall joined me chuckling.

"The movie starts now, don't make much noise." Samantha said grinning, I rolled my eyes again shaking my head slightly, "And remember I get disgusted imagining these things so after we get out of the cinema don't even mention it."

"I'll try." Louis smirked grinning, me and Niall just gave him a dirty look.

"So, I'm clueless." I said casually causing Niall to chuckle, "I literally am, seriously mate."

"Just do what I'll tell you," Niall whispered, I nodded, "So as if you're the boy you'll have to do the moves, so follow my instructions."

"Just spit them out already, Niall." Louis snapped, this is terribly uncomfortable situation, if it wasn't dark in the cinema I would've chocked, literally.

"First, the move." He said, I caught his sign and started streching my arms, then put them slowly around his shoulder -my shoulder, I can literally see Andy rolling his eyes even when I'm not looking, "Great step." Niall said chuckling I just hid my face in my hands in embarassment, a couple of second later he leant his head on my shoulder.

"Second step, stroke my arm slowly and carefully." He said as I followed the instrusction, I never thought my arm is so skinny like what the hell, "Now turn your head slowly toward Andy and wink."

"What, no." I half whispered half yelled, shaking my head rather slowly so nobody would notice.

"Just do it Julia," he muttered, "You're doing it as me, and I believe you don't really care what he thinks of, me anyways, I mean I honestly don't give a fuck."

"Okay," I sighed, then tried my best to draw a teasing smile on my face, and turned my head slowly toward Andy who was staring furiously at us, I winked at him, I swear if glares could kill he'd be chocking me, "Good now act like I just told you something and snap you head toward me."

"I actually did that because you just really said something."

"Cool." He smirked focusing his eyes on the screen, "Now take a strand of my hair and start playing with it between your fingers."

"Excuse you but that's my hair I spent 17 years growing it." I chuckled, he just rolled his eyes as I, again, did what he said.

"Why is taking you so long, like kiss already." Louis intruppted cause my to chuckle heavily which led to laughs, but not hystirical ones.

"One does not simply, laugh watching Lucy." Samantha snapped with that I started laughing hystirically and excuse myself to bathroom in order not to disturb anybody who was watching, nobody commented at it thought.