Chapter Fifty-Seven

Julia Brooke

"If we complete the next two days like this, I'll die from boredom." I said shaking my head slightly, Niall shrugged in response, "Don't just shrug like this."

"What am I supposed to do, how did you live before the swap happened, Julie?"

"I spent my life 24/7 blogging about you, but now since you're here, maybe I should go blog about 5 seconds of summer or fifth harmony."

"Aren't these girls a little bit yonger than you?" He asked furrowing his eyebrow, I shot him a dirty look but decided to keep my comeback to myself, then I shifted in my place and sighed dramatically.

"Is there anything possibly going in your mind that you suggest we should do?" He asked, I shook my head, "What did you do casually back in USA that past month, when it's like, a day off?"

"I'd casually hang out with Harry," I shrugged, "We'd go for a walk on the beach and end up chasing each other for example," I said, "that was the only time that counts as a hangout other that the last day's clubbing and that park day here when we first came, but other than that, I think we just stayed in our hotel suite gossiping and daydreaming." I chuckled.

"Since I don't do gossiping, maybe we should go shopping." Niall said, first I thought he was mocking, but then I saw that there was no signs of humor on his face.

"For you? I mean me? I mean for Niall Horan?" I said confused.

"No, for you." He said with a smirk, I gave him a side suspecious look.

"I don't think I need any new clothes, and I don't want to spend my money on that at the main time, and before you open your mouth and suggest it, no." I said cutting him off, knowing what he was thinking about.

"Okay, then." He said pouting his lips, "You'll leave in two days and I'll go get things myself."

"I'll make sure mum and Natalie never let that happen." I smirked, he pouted even more, but seeing my own face pouting didn't really get me.

We sat silent for a while, staring at each other blankly, of course not that we're so in love, but maybe our own faces would give us any ideas, I mean I saw myself a thousand times in the mirror before so I'm obviously not amused.

"Tell me about your dreams." Niall said out of the blue, I furrowed my eyebrows for a second letting it sink in.

"You know, back then, a month or two ago, my dreams were all about the day I meet you, maybe when I sat with my friends, I would've said that I want to be famous and be a singer or a model, and hang around with celebrities and stuff," I said, he nodded listening carefully, "But every night when I lay in my bed and think deeply of it, I only wanted to be famous so you'd notice me in any type of way, because then I thought I had no actual chance to meet you or have a chance to talk to you unless I'm famous, but look at us now, sitting here staring at each other and I'm sharing my thoughts with you."

"I never thought I'd affect somebody like that." He said knotting his eyebrow, I chuckled at him.

"You know, back then too, I did tweet you every night that I love you, or that you're my 11:11, maybe you never replied me, but I always had a hope that one day you'd see these tweets, despite the fact that I'm ashamed of the fact that you read the other tweets too." We both chuckled, I shouldn't have been that perverted, "You know, I actually sometimes used to forget all about Andy and just think of you, for days maybe, it was like I remember my feels for him the second I see him, and forget about them the second he leaves, that I even promised myself that if I won't eventually end with you, I won't end with nobody."