Chapter Twenty-Four

[[Flashback 4 Days before]]

Louis Tomlinson

So life isn't really normal with a boy with an inner girl self around, but it's getting boring again, I mean we have to do a lot but it's still boring, so I decided to pull a little prank on Julia, but I will need Harry's help.

The second day or the third day she came, she talked about something about boyxboy one direction fan fictions and I these are mostly about me and Harry, she denied she's a shipper but I have to make sure myself.

"Harry," I leaned at him and whispered, Julia isn't looking at us she's talking with Liam.

"Yeah mate?"

"Come with me out of the room, now, I need to tell you something, but run me in what I'm going to do now." I said, he mouthed 'Okay?' with confusion obvious on his face, then I raised my voice, "Harry can you come with me out of the room? Now? I need you, oh, I mean I need to tell you something." I said, "Excuse us for a second guys." I said looking nowhere but Julia's who was looking at me carefully.

After we left the room and I made sure nobody is listening, "Okay now I will prank Julia and I need your help." I said.

"Tell me about it." Harry grinned.

"Look, remember when she mentioned the boyxboy fanfictions."

"Yeah?"

"I want to prank her about that, she said then that she don't do what I was thinking, but I want to make sure about it."

Harry thought about it for a moment, "Okay, I'm in, tell me what I'm supposed to do." He grinned, my pranking mate.

"We'll just wait till Liam comes out, then we'll go inside and act like we have to confess everything for her, since she's staying for us for a while,"

"Are we gonna go any further than talking?" He grinned, I just gave him a disgusted look.

"Maybe, but not too far."

"Deal."

With that we were heading back to the room, Liam was already making his way out, "What are you two up to?" He knew we were up to something, just by looking at us, that's not weird, we spent about four years now together so we know pretty much about each other,

"Just a little prank."

"Tell me more?"

"Later, but don't come to the room any sooner, and stop Zayn too."

"Whatever."

"Julia has left an impressive affect, on all of us." Harry smirked, we just chuckled, then me and Harry continued walking toward the room that Julia is in.

Julia Brooke

Louis is acting really weird today, I don't know what he meant with 'I need you, I mean I need to tell you something.', but I can smell a prank coming in my way, or some un-denied truth, who knows.

"Hey, Julia." Louis saluted entering the room again, Harry was right after him.

"Hey guys."

"So, I was thinking about making a huge entrance for what I'm about to say next, but I couldn't find one," He said.

"You just did." I mocked, he ignored my previous comment.