Chapter Thirty-Nine

Julia Brooke

I jumped, and was ready to hit the ground with my feet to complete my way toward hug my friends, but then I found myself running out of my own house beside Harry.

"Stop." I said straightening my lips, he stopped looking at me rather confused, "Turn your back and go inside again."

"What?"

"Or tell you what, let's go for a walk, or a ride, I'm kinda really done with my life right now." I groaned sighing and shaking my head in dissappointment.

"Niall what happ- Julia?" He said knotting his eyebrow, I sighed nodding, "What, how, wh- was that a prank?" I shook my head still straightening my lips.

"Let's just take a walk, I assume you and Niall were heading to the school,eh?" I asked, he nodded, "Then let's go and check on him, and my friends are nice you'll like them."

"I don't understand anything," He said, "How did you swap and swap back in minutes?"

"I'll explain to you what was happening in these couple of minutes, in our way to the school." I shrugged, he nodded.

Niall Horan

I was just running my fastest before Harry towards the car, the wind blew my eyes so I closed them for just a part of a second, and when I opened them again I found myself running toward the girls.

"Julia?!" Pattie yelled, I just stopped my legs from moving and stood on a distance from them looking behind me, it was the door of the room that Andy pulled my inside opened.

"This is not fair." I huffed crossing my arms, "I didn't get to get back to my body for only 5 minutes at least."

"What?" Shailene said, "You swapped and swapped back when we walked away?"

I nodded then shook my head slighly at all of this, "I don't get it."

"What were you doing inside?" Pattie asked, "And what is that." She said placing her hand slowly and carefully, on my neck, I jumped from pain.

"A love bite!" Miranda gasped, I just tried to touch it but it hurts as hell.

"What happened in there, who did this to you?" Pattie asked, I just shook my head not understanding anything.

"It was Andy, he dragged me in there and he said things I didn't really care about what it was, I tried to push him but Julia's hand are just too weak, I think," I paused, "He was leaning closer to my neck to kiss me and I closed my eyes in disgust, I opened them beside Harry on the bed in Julia's home, I started jumping from happiness but then I remembered that Julia is trapped in that room with Andy me and him rushed out of the house with in minutes we were making our ways toward here, I closed my eyes again because the wind hit them while I was rushing toward a car, I opened them rushing toward you guys, again."

"What the hell." Samantha said knotting her eyebrows, "This is un real, seriously."

"I don't understand what happened to make us swap or even swap back, I don't get it."

"Do you think Julia was disgusted by something back home?"

"She was sleeping," I shrugged, "She was sleeping beside Harry but they were on distance, I don't think there's anything that made her feel disgusted there?"

"This is so weird." Amanda said, I shrugged, "About Andy, what happened to him?"

"I don't know?" I said scratching the back of my neck, "But I also don't think I'm willing to."

Julia Brooke

"I hit him so hard he was rolling on the ground from pain, I didn't mean it though, or not that hard," I shrugged, "I even apologized before running out of the room."