Chapter Nineteen

Julia Brooke

"We've missed you a lot mate." Zayn said, I think that's the third or fourth time in a row that this sentence is said in this conversation, I think I'll just take a seat and watch them.

"I've missed you to a lot actually, but I'm mad at you all because its been 4 days and you didn't even try to call or interact with me one." Niall -me said I can feel him pouting, you know my voice doesn't actually seem as bad as I hear it in the voice notes.

"Ouch," Louis faked a being hurt tune, "I've tried to convince them to call you a lot but they just said no." That gained him glares and side looks from all of us.

"We've all wanted to call you Niall but the past days were too busy and too weird for all of us actually." Liam said skipping to Louis' sentence.

"I know I know," Niall said, why do I feel somebody is a little bit emotional here, "So how's everything going?" Somebody is also changing topics, is he pissed? I wouldn't blame him eventually as I said, life as me sucks.

"We're going well, not that good but, good." Harry said, slowly he was also looking at me but I ignored his gaze, waiting for Niall to talk again, I find my voice more amusing -or maybe I find Niall more amusing.

"Hmm," he said in amusement, okay jealousy? okay okay what day in the month are we, "Tell me more."

"Well despite the fact that Julia can't play guitar, she can sing you parts in songs pretty we-"

"HOLY CRAP" I yelled interrupting Liam's speech, they all turned their attention to me knotting their eyebrows, not really understanding what's wrong I ignored them and ran to get close to the phone so Niall can hear what I'm about to say.

"Niall are you okay?" I asked my voice had a bit sympathy in it.

"Yeah?" He sounded unsure about my question; I don't know how to say it out loud in front of them.

"No, no, I mean did anything weird happen to you today, this morning?" I asked, there was a little pause after my question.

"Can you please switch the speaker off?" he said they're all are still looking at me not understanding anything I just put the phone on my ear and ignored their gaze.

"Are you feeling well?" I asked, I know how it feels, he's one unlucky lad.

"Not really but your mum brought me piles and I called Natalie, well I'm going fine I guess?" I can feel him shrugging, I hummed, the boys are looking at me awkwardly I don't think they have any clues about what's happening but I ignored them.

"Did you tell anybody other than Natalie about it?" I asked, I don't think he knows what I'm asking about.

"Your mum seems to know already." He said, he didn't get my question just as I originally though

"I was asking about the swap, Niall."

"Oh that," he took a pause, "Nope I tried to convince your mum the first day but gave up on it when she started yelling."

"Just as I thought," I sighed, "Then no Samantha or Shailene or Amanda or anybody?"

"I couldn't explain the whole thing to Samantha on the phone so I told her that I'll tell her when we meet up, which is at school, which is a week away and I'm totally not into it."

"Oh," I paused, "well unless you convince my mum that you're not me you'll have to attend it."

"Yeah yeah"

"I'll put you back on speaker I guess because I'm receiving glared then" looking at the lad they were almost burning holes through my head, except for Zayn who sat there smiling and grinning to himself, he looked back at me and his smile grew wider, 'I will kill you.' I warned him and he just broke into a fit of laughs after.