Epilogue [Hulia]

Julia Styles

"No, Harry, you did not." I shook my head, he shrugged his shoulders, "You can't do that, I was only joking that day, and I mean, how did you even remember after 9 years, and on your heart Harry? Are you even serious?" I said tracing the new tattoo on his chest.

"I thought you would like that." He pouted, "Besides, you have a tattoo that says Harry in Arabic on your arm, I thought we should have a matching tattoo."

I shook my head in dissappointment, he pouted his lips in response, "I really appreciate that Harry but, you can't have everything tattoo'ed on you body for god's sake, Harold."

"I'm sorry." He sighed his eyes fixed on the ground, I pouted then hugged him, "But it's better that tattooing it on my forehead, anyways."

"Yeah, definitely." I chuckled into his chest, he smiled, "You're still an idiot for doing it."

"An idiot that you love, eh?" He grinned, I pouted my lips then slowly nodded, "Well, I love you too." He said setting his arms around me and hugging me tightly, when we both heard a little footstep walking into the room.

"I can't sleep." She says pouting while rubbing his eyes, "Lacie says there's no monster under the bed, but I don't believe her, I hear some little voices coming from down there."

"Come here." Harry says kneeling on the ground as she runs into his chest, she, the only girl I wouldn't be jealous of when she hugs Harry like he's the whole world, you probably think it's Darcy but not really, we eventually called her Shailene, hoping that she'd be as half smart as Shai is. Lacie is her teddy bear.

"Then daddy shall take you to bed, and sing you a little song, right, daddy?" I smirked, he smirked back, "I'll go, call Niall and Pattie to see what they would be doing at the moment."

"That's not really appreciated, it's 12AM and you know Niall, and you don't want to intruppt it." He said. "On second thoughts, you go with Shailene so she would sleep and I will go to the bedroom and wait for you." I said nodding my head, he grinned.

"I was to tell you to come with us but on second thoughts you can go and wait in the bedroom, yeah," He said, I knew that wasn't the last thing he'd say, I gave him a sided look, "The pink one is my favourite." He said licking on his lips.

I shoved him shaking my head, he smirked and took Shailene toward her bedroom, poor her, she sees a lot for a 3 years old, but she's Julia and Harry Styles daughter after all, besides we only talk about, I don't want to explain.

,

"Niall! I was about to call you, but then Harry explained how I shouldn't do that in such a time, but I don't have to explain what he said at the moment, anyways, how are you doing?" I gushed, he chuckled on the other end.

"I'm going good actually, thank you, and calling me in this time doesn't bother me at all, besides Pattie is visiting her parents these couple of days s-"

"She's asleep, hey you haven't changed, I said the pink one." Harry entered the room as I started blushing furiously, but he couldn't see it because I was giving him my back, "What are you doing, Juls?"

"She's calling me and you're an idiot." Niall muttered, I chuckled because Harry can't hear, "Put me on the speaker, Julie." He said as I opened the mobile's speaker, "Define pink."

"Holy shit." Harry gasped, I shook my head in dissappointment, "Didn't I tell you not to call him at the moment, what if he was-"

"She didn't call me, I did." Niall explained, Harry nodded his head not realising that Niall won't see that, "And Pattie is in Cardiff at the maintime, so."