Chapter Thirty-Eight

Julia Brooke

I sneaked out in the middle of the night, but not with tight dressed with a top cut low, I sneaked out of the room after making sure that both of Niall and Harry were asleep, I left the picture of me and Harry sleeping peacefully next to each other in the back of my mind, we looked so cute I should have took a picture and teased him with it for a life time now.

I also made sure to set the alarm for Niall to wake up on it, I don't think mum would let him skip school, but his weekend starts after tomorrow so, he can sleep as much as he wants, tomorrow.

I heard Niall opening the room's door slowly on attempt not to wake me up, but I was already awake for some reason I can't define but I just closed my eyes, he walked on his tip toes to take the clothes he should wear.

"Do you think I should wake her up?" Harry's voice whispered.

"Why would you want to wake her up?" Niall whispered back still searching in my clothes.

"So she can come and sleep with me in the guests room," He whispered, I smiled at the words but tried to keep my face hidden.

"Harry you're a twenty years old grown man I'm sure you can sleep alone by now." Niall mocked almost above a whisper, a couple of chuckles came out of me but I tried to keep it hidden.

"Okay." Harry sighed, I can feel him pouting, I swear if they were kids they still wouldn't act like that.

"Excuse you, I need to change my clothes and I don't need unwanted stares." Niall scoffed shooing him out of the room.

I can feel Harry rolling his eyes and closing the rooms door slowly so he won't wake me up.

"Ugh, these bra's are so annoying," he mumbled, "Why do you even wear these Julia." He complained, I stayed silent, chuckling internally, "Julia, I know you're awake, seriously why do you wear it."

"Well because I have too, wouldn't want my boobs or these two lemons I have to be free anyways."

"That's torturing man."

"I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do."

He just sighed then completed getting dressed, it doesn't feel awkward for me, the fact that Niall is changing my clothes and that I'm naked in front of him, I don't feel like it's even weird.

"Time for me to go." He said, "You'll find a pouting Harold out if the room, try to ignore him or act like you're still asleep."

I chuckled; he just waved at me in his way out, and of course, right after he opened the door Harry was standing with a pout on his face, Niall just looked at me grinning one last time before closing the door behind him.

It was about seconds before the door got opened again revealing a Harry leaning at its frame and looking at me pouting.

"I wouldn't get out of this bed if that's your point." I said, "But there is a room for two here, come here." I sighed patting on the place beside me for him to lay, he just closed the door behind him and jumped beside me on the bed.

"I still don't believe you're leaving tomorrow."

"Me neither, but I have too, and who knows, maybe I'll miss you too much and come back two days later."

"Wouldn't be mad by that."

"I'll see what I can do about it."

Niall Horan

I entered the bus to a lot of people staring at me, an angry Pattie, and and Andy that is for some reason did not stop looking at me even after I technically glared at him.