Swapped

Oh hey! Julia Brooke here, 17 years ol- ahem, 18, well I am in fact 17 but it's only 8 months till I become 18 -yes only '8 months'. I don't want to talk about it, but actually life goes really quick when you waste it crying over boy-bands, you know.

Talking about the topic 'boy-bands', have you heard of that boy-band named 'One Direction', I'm pretty positive you did or else, why would you be here right? Even if you aren't here you still would've heard about them and I'm sure about that, well that's not my point anyways. Um- look, my point is that I'm a girl that decided to spend the rest of her life crying over bands -and by bands I mean really really many bands- and trying to meet or see them in any possible way. No! I'm not a creepy stalker that travels around the world behind them and meet them hundreds of times, I've never met them actually -because I'm the most unlucky person on earth. To be more specific I'm actually one of those 24/7 bloggers on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr.. etc.

About my looks I'm not really down to earth but my friends think I'm cute, my female friends since I don't have that much of a male ones, and I'm actually never really good at making any. Which actually made me ask my sexuality at some point of my life but anyways that's not our point.

I'm also a fan of many many many celebrities beside bands that I already said many four times, so that means that if you are alive today, go on living maybe I'll fan-girl about you one day, that was deep, sort of.

I'm not a Tumblr girl with an IPhone 6 in my hands, just letting you know. I also have that belief that my life is going to be even better and that every bad day will pass. it's a bad day not a bad life as that quote on Tumblr said. I'm also not a party life person, but I am pretty sociable, I just prefer sitting back at home and enjoy blogging about the boys and eating Pizza.

My life isn't perfect as most of what the people who see me think. Maybe it's because I always laugh and joke around everybody, they think I'm fine when actually most times I'm not. But my life isn't bad at all as well, I have a loving family and caring friends. I'm actually not good at making deep speeches about them but I believe my life is as good as it can get at the moment and I'm pretty thankful for that, the only thing I need in my life is getting married to Niall Horan and having a closet with like a thousand dress. Just joking! not really.

Now, let's reach the part where I finally talk about the story's plot.

How would you react if you open your eyes one day to find yourself in another body? How would it feel to become the person you've always loved and hoped to be with? The person you dream about every night? But all your hopes and dreams were about being with him, no to be him.. as himself?