Chapter Forty-One

Julia Brooke

"So tell me again why are you still keeping this?" Niall said pointing at Harry's starbucks cup, we all looked at it awkwardly, Harry has kept it in his hand -literally, for the whole day.

Harry just shrugged looking at it for a moment before talking -because it takes all that time before talking when you're the Harry Styles, "Because it's a memory, and it's with Julia in her Niall face case, or phase, so I'll keep it with me." He shrugged again, , "I'll probably make a box back at home and put these things in it."

"You're weird." I said chuckling a little bit, "But thanks anyways,"

"You think I'm joking, don't you?" Harry said eyeing me, I looked at him blankly for a moment.

"Wouldn't lie about that, yeah."

"Well, okay," He shrugged his shoulder straightening his lips, "But you wouldn't know how weird I am on scale from one to a freak anyways."

"I probably noticed," I smirked, "But that makes two of us." I said fist pumping him.

"Don't you guys think we should be a sleep by now," Niall said, "I mean I have school tomorrow, and Harry have an early flight so,"

"I remember the last time we had an early flight was great," I smirked at Harry, "Or I remember most of it."

"I believe you remember nothing." Harry smirked, "The best part came after you were drunk."

"You got Julia drunk?" Niall gasped putting a hand on his chest then removing it quickly, he simply realized he was touching my left boob -or lemon, "She's illegal mate."

"You're 20 Niall," Harry smirked, "The problem is that you're light headed, a little bit, or a huge bit actually."

"I can't believe you." Niall frowned, "If you know it's a problem how dared you to let her get drunk?"

"I didn't think it was a physically related, I thought it was emotionally," Harry trailed off causing Niall to roll his eyes.

"Don't worry Niall, Harry took good care of me -you, after all." I smirked, "The problem is in neither, the problem is that Harry decided we should go partying 6 hours before the flight."

"What?!"

"Stop it, I did that because Julia never have any fun," Harry said shoving him, "We told you about that before, didn't we?" He furrowed his eyebrow, I think we actually talked to Niall about that before, or is it Deja vu as usual?

"The vodka shot story?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't go into these details I think," Niall shrugged, "Or I have a bad memory."

"Whatever."

"So, I'll go to sleep in my room, and you two will sleep here together tonight."

"Okay." Harry sighed, without any arguments, weird, I wouldn't have stayed anyways, but it's just weird.

"Nights Julia," Niall said, "I would've gone to the bed as myself tonight but I don't know what happened."

"I decided not to think about it so my mind wouldn't explode."

"Nice idea."

"Nights guys."

And with that I closed the room's door, and thoughts started flying inside my mind from everywhere, do I really not care if Niall ends with Pattie, and Harry ends with Samantha and I end up alone, not that I already made my plans on both of the ships but I'm sure that both of them might happen.