Chapter Sixty-Three

Niall Horan

"You need to tell me, what's wrong with you, Pattie." I scoffed at her while walking in the schools hallway, She's been so dull lately, she doesn't talk or chat or do anything, and everytime we ask here all what she replies with is 'nothing.'

"It's nothing seriously, I mean I'm just a little bit bored with life routine, s'all." She shrugged her shoulder causing me to roll my eyes in response.

"C'mon Pat, there must be som-"

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I pumped into a male's chest with my side, the sad thing is that I know him, the sad thing is he is the person I'd least like to interact with.

"No." I said glaring at him and stepping away from his path, but before I can go back to Pattie, he grasped my arms -Not in a violent way thought.

"Please." He begged, "Just this once, and I won't never, ever, bother you again."

His eyes look depressed, he looks like a total mess, for her own sake I shall listen to him, because I know how he feels, because I know that if I was standing in his own shoe I'd be falling apart inside and out.

"I, will catch up with you in minutes Pattie." I muttered eyeing her, she nodded with a sigh, continuing her way to Samantha and the girls.

"Andy, I don-"

"No, just let me tell you what I want to say before you can judge me." He snapped shaking his head repeatedly, "Just please, Julia, listen to me."

I stared at him for a second before closing my eyes and taking a huge loud sigh and nodding, why do I have to stay here this once why can't I,

"Earth to Julia, where have you gone?" An Aussi voice rang in my ears causing me to internally roll my eyes before opening them, "You know, the story wasn't that embarrassing I would have loved to be your prom date anyways."

I stared at him blankly and took a glance over the room noticing Harry was there staring at me, but I shrugged it off and opened Julia's mobile screen to check the time.

"Julia?" Luke repeated making me snap my head in his direction, staring at him for a while before shaking my head with a sigh.

"Niall?" Harry said staring at me still, I slowly turned my head in his direction and slowly nodding, "What happened this time."

"Niall?" Luke furrowed his eyebrow, "What do you mean by Niall, it already took me enough time to understand how this is Julia, and now you're saying it's Niall, you're- I- what?"

"Long story." Harry muttered, "We don't even have an expaination about it, it happened once, and now twice."

Luke nodded his head in a -I didn't get a thing but preach it- way, I looked between them, silently still, and started tapping my fingers impatiently on the coffee table in front if me.

"Is it Andy again?" Harry questioned in a mutter, I nodded, it took me a while before I got the strength to open my mouth.

"He is apologizing to her for everything he has done, I guess." I said, "The lad seems so broken and depressed without her, it made me question myself what would happen if the verses were viced, or even if you for example had feelings for her by now and I'd be idiotically hurting you without noticing." I rolled my eyes, while Harry on the other side stared at me blankly.

"As if." He mocked, chuckling at it, then he stopped chuckling and started staring at, his shoes, "What do you think he might be telling her?"

"Apologizing, I don't think he'd be saying leave that boyband member for me but I know it's a huge speech since it's taking them that time." I shrugged, he nodded, still finding his shoes attractive enough to look at instead of me.