Chapter Twenty

Julia Brooke

"Are you fucking serious?" I said, toward Louis who is continuously rolling his eyes.

"You didn't have to do this, really." Harry said, we all nodded in agreement.

"Actually that's what I always do and he used to be okay with it, I don't know what came up with him today why is he so emotio- oh." Louis stopped talking when he realized what went wrong,

"Oh." I mimicked, I'm so pissed of at the moment, and I don't believe the reason is Louis but he's a part of it.

"We'll call him another day then," Liam said, "And you will apologize." He directed his speech to Louis who rolled his eyes again cursing under his breath, it made me chuckle a bit actually.

"Now what?" Zayn interrupted changing subjects.

"I'm going home to lay on my bed, eat pizza, and relax." I said, ignoring Harry's gaze basically because I won't let the puppy eye look fool me again, no way what happened last night was enough actually.

"I thought you were coming with me." Harry pouted, he's not going to win this time, I won't let it happen, never.

"Nope, I already told you yesterday that it's the last day."You only stayed 2 days."

"Whatever I'm still going home, end of conversation."

"Ugh"

"Stop complaining."

Then we said our goodbyes and I hugged them -leaving harry with a pout on his face, all and took a cab to home, won't say it's a good idea when I'm Niall Horan but I'm not that type of a good driver so I decided to take it safe.

As soon as I arrived to the house and of course had a trouble finding my keys, but eventually found in Niall's pocket -and what a large large pocket, I threw myself on the bed staring at the roof, so, I'm just a random fan that Niall is telling her she's beautiful, I don't know why am I mad about, I mean what did I ever think I would be to Niall Horan, other that my crazy dreams about being his wife for sure, but why did it hurt, why am I even thinking of it, maybe because I thought he'd fall for me the moment he saw me, I don't get it, anyways this ain't a fairytale, this is a small town, I'm not a dream -I wonder what harry would think about this -about me singing a Taylor swift song in my head not anything else.

The door bell is ringing? I didn't even order the pizza yet, could it be a serial killer that goes after pop stars, what am I saying, maybe it's a fan? May-

"Harry."

"Well you decided you don't want to stay at mines, but you didn't mind me staying at yours." He shrugged

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, "Come in." I smiled, who wouldn't enjoy Harry's company anyways.

"Did you order food yet?" He asked

"No I just entered the house five minutes ago." I shrugged

"Good I brought us chicken curry in my way."

"Yum," I rubbed my hands as if getting ready, "I'll go find plates and stuff and you sit here, even thought I believe you know the kitchen here more that I do."

"Have fun." He smirked I was already making my way toward the kitchen, we ate and talked, and I laughed at his silly puns of course, it's time to go to sleep. What now.

"You're sure Niall doesn't have any guest rooms?"

"He doesn't even stay in America as half as I do, why would he have it?" He's got a point.