Chapter Eleven

Julia Brooke

"Julia you're coming with me right?"

"Nope."

"What," He paused dramatically pouting his lips, "Why?"

"I wanna go home and lie on my own -Niall's- bed comfortably."

"C'mon, I like company."

"No way I'm going, besides I don't want to wake up with breath problems again." I insisted, he pouted his lips even more.

"One more night?" He pleaded more using cute faces, I can't resist for sure, I don't want to resist to be honest.

"Okay fine but only one more night."

"Yes," He beamed, "Now let's go."

In the same time Louise passed by his car and waved at us and we waved back. I didn't even notice him and Zayn left. Oh wait. I hugged both of them before they leave yeah, whatever.

After we arrived at Harry's house, it was 1AM already, Harry decided he needs to take a shower,

"I need a shower too." I shrugged, "I mean I can't stay in this case, it would be disgusting."

"Then I'll enter the shower that's here, and you go shower in my room, and meet you up, then." He said, "And you can borrow any of my clothes after that."

"Okay."

I went to the bathroom and was about to get rid of my clothes when I realised something,

"Fuck!"

"Julia! what happened?" Harry yelled from downstairs, oh, nothing I just realised I'm going to shower when I'm in Niall's body.

"Nothing I was just- it wa- the water was hot but I fixed it.." I yelled back, he went silent for a couple of seconds.

"Whatever." I heard him saying, he was saying it with a low voice, but I heard it, I affect people greatly.

I'd be taking privileges from my main time situation, not in the bad way, I mean now I can sing in the shower as much as I want and reach any note I would want, and it will be cool, and I won't be sounding like a squealing peacock.

In case you're curious I sang Over Again, Moments, Little Me, Move and Miss movin' on. Can you even imagine Niall singing miss movin' on and saying "I'll never be that girl again." Well don't try because I kept snorting after I heard his voice echoing in my ears, but if you're curious about anything other than that.. well I can't help you.

Harry's closet. And what a huge closet that is, it's even bigger than Niall's, I thinks he's keeping everything he ever wore in this closet. I wonder why he wears almost the same thing everyday then. And this even isn't his main house I mean, What does his house in UK looks like then. I should stop being nosy and find something to wear.

"What to wear." I mumbled to myself, I can't decide, there are so many good things in here.

"I can help you pick something!"

"Yes please, thank you!" I said as I turned to face him, "Oops." I turned back instantly to look at the closet, well, Harry was with only a towel on his waist so, nothing I didn't see but, no, just no.

"Julia you should get used to it, besides you saw Niall totally naked inside there don't you lie to me." He grinned.

"Well excuse you I had to and I tried my best not to look at anything." I turned back to him putting my hands on my waist and raising an eyebrow.