Chapter Two

Julia Brooke

Throughout the whole ride, all what I was capable of thinking about was what is happening to me, I only want my mother to wake me up from this dream right now, I mean yes being Niall is definitely cool, and I'll get to spent a lot of time with the One Direction, but I just want my body back.

Other than that, what is Niall possibly doing right now? And is he even in my body? Or is he in another person's like it's a triple swap?

"Niall, this is the third time in a row that I'm telling you, we arrived." Zayn rather scoffed, trimming my thoughts -my daydreams.

"Oh, sorry," I murmured, "Hey, I told you not to call me Niall!" I scoffed back crossing my arms and shooting him a glare, he smirked, "Oh, sorry, Barbie." He teased, I might lose it on him, "Get out of the car." He smirked, offering his hand for me to take, and I did.

"I'm not Barbie," I scoffed, "I really have a real name, it's Julia." I said, he gave me an upside down look in response, "Okay tell you what, fine, don't believe me." I sighed, it's useless, to convince him so why should I even try? I mean I'm in enough pressure and now everybody won't believe me and assume that this a joke, just like Zayn.

"Fine." He scowled as he walked in front of me to lead my way inside the house, I think this is Zayn's place since he has the keys, I don't know I'm always curious about such weird things.

"We're home." He yelled, that means there's somebody else here, probably the lads but the last time I checked they weren't living together anymore, so I'll have to find out whose house it is later, 'cause curiosity kills sometimes, you just don't know -or you do.

"Come here I'm in the living room." I heard a familiar voice yelling back, Zayn entered the room that the voice came from and I followed him, awkwardly.

The voice belongs to a very familiar male, well no surprises, at all, it's just, Harry Styles. Yeah.

"Hey come and join me, Liam is in the bathroom and Louis is in the kitchen." Harry smiled patting on the place next to him for any of us to sit, even thought he was actually looking at me, I might fade to the ground right now, but I would've done it already when Zayn was on the top of me anyways -note the sarcasm.

"No man I'm going to take a bath, maybe Niall will join you." Zayn replied, I glared angrily as he faked a pout on his lips, "Oh! Sorry Barbie, oh wait, Jessica, no it wasn't Jessica, um, what was that name you made up again?" He chuckled sarcastically.

"Wait, who's Jessica and what Barbie, what happened?" Harry questioned amused, I felt him looking back and forth between us like an idiot, but I decided on not breaking the gaze between Zayn and I.

"Julia, my name is fucking, Julia!" I scoffed at Zayn, oh god he's annoying, if I could hit him with a pillow in his oh-so-perfect face I would, but I can't. Because I love him, and I really need to concentrate on the situation I'm in now, like really.

"Okay, okay, whatever you say." He scorned leaving the room, and now it's only Harry and I.

"Niall," Harry started, "Man what's wrong?" he asked worriedly, "Who's Julia?" He tried his best not to sound awkward, I dropped my weight on a chair far from him -as I was so uncomfortable with being that close to the boys, sighing, I shrugged and looked down to my hands playing the 'itsy bitsy spider' moves.

"Niall, man?" Harry looked at me but I didn't pay attention to him, "Niall, Horan?" Harry said in a slight concerned tone trying to face me, but I'm still playing with my fingers angrily.

"Jennifer, could you tell me?" He asked again, I looked at him bothered. Seriously? Jessica and Jennifer? Julia isn't that hard actually but I'll just assume Zayn said Jessica because Jessica Nelson, who probably Perrie mentions a lot, and Harry said Jennifer because he secretly has a huge crush on Jennifer Lawrence, then I'll just control my anger.