Chapter Forty-Four

Julia Brooke

"Oh my god." Natalie gasped as soon as Niall showed her the bluish-red mark on my neck, "How did he do that to you."

"He didn't do it to me, he did it to Julia." Niall sighed, "But I felt the pain after."

"I know he did it to Julia's body, I mean how did he, do it to you." Natalie repeated making gaps between the sentences, I guess she still doesn't understand his point yet.

"No, he did it to Julia in her own body," Niall straightened his lips, "Don't ask me how but we kinda, swapped and swapped back in 5 minutes or less."

"What the hell." Louis gasped in disbelief, "This is surreal." Niall and I shrugged our shoulders in response.

"I forgot to ask you Niall, did you have any type of interactions with him after that? Like, did he talk to you or anything?" I asked, I wanted to ask before Niall starts threading the whole story on Natalie but then I thought it can wait so she would catch up.

"Today," Niall said, "I entered the bus and found Pattie shouting at him and Jacob, we had that type of an argument but now I believe they would shut up for a life time."

"What exactly did they say?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, I think there's something Niall is hiding from me, "Niall?"

"I will tell you about it later."

"No, I want to hear it now, because today in the cab when Harry and I were on our way to the airport, I suddenly felt like crying out of the blue, and I have an internal belief that the things they said and what happened is probably related."

"Well, yeah, I can guarantee that, that actually, yes your feeling is right."

"Okay?"

,

"Mum we're home."

"I'm in the kitchen guys." She said on assume that Niall is the only one with me.

"I brought you a surprise." I said pulling Louis who was still hesitating about going inside, Niall was pulling him with me I almost had to stick my feet on the door's frame to pull him in.

"Oh," she muttered surprised, "Louis how are you, dear." She smiled warmly as I beamed and made a victory dance, my mum finally can tell who's Louis and who's Liam, it's been 87 years.

"Hey ma'am."

"Since you're older than Harry, I assume you can just call her Naomi." I shrugged she poked me playfully, "Oi, what's that for." She just shook her head slightly laughing at me, then greeted him.

,

"I still can't believe Natalie told you all these things about me, I mean, how dare she." I pouted, me, Niall and Louis were in the guests room chatting like everyday -with Harry.

"I paid her," Louis teased, "But she didn't ask for two jars of Nutella, she asked for concert tickets, well, I told her the next tour since this one is coming to an end, and she didn't mind."

"I feel like I got stabbed in the back for free." I said faking being hurt, "Oh dear lord I don't have any true friends but Harry."

"Ouch." Niall muttered, "You hurt my feelings now, and I'm sad."

"You're my love Niall," I mocked, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." I paused dramatically, "You make me happy when the skies are grey."

"Okay okay I got the point thank you." He snapped, I chuckled, "You should've seen me today when I was talking to Andy, I basically put some of the lyrics of taken in the middle of my speech and Pattie kept chuckling at it." He shook his head slightly, "It was embarrassing."