Chapter Fifty-Eight

Julia Brooke

"So, you're leaving tomorrow morning." Mum said straighting her lips and trying to control her tears, her eyes seemed a little bit red though.

"I'd be gone for one week mum, after then I'll come back and stay for like, many while." I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood for her.

"You never left me for all that time before." She pouted, I rolled my eyes.

"I've left you for 20 days straight and Niall was around and you almost didn't notice, besides, Niall is not a bad company after all, is he?"

"He's pretty funny." She chuckled, "And pretty irish, he's cute as well."

"Where are you going with all of this, mum?" I said giving her a suspecious side look, she shrugged her shoulder in response, "And I thought you shipped me with Harry, or Zayn basically."

"Ship?" She asked, I rolled my eyes, "Well, yeah, I mean I wouldn't be mad with Harry since I know he would take good care of you and keep you safe, better than I do." She shrugged, I pouted my lips, "But on the other side Niall would love you more than anything and I know that, if he loves you, he'll love you more than anybody else in this world, maybe including me."

"This made me re-think that maybe I'm adopted," I frowned my lips, "And it's hella confusing, but look at the bright side, maybe I'd end up with nobody and join you here for the rest of my life, I bet you'd enjoy that."

"Nah, you better get married soon because I'll rent your room." She mocked, "Just make sure to call me everyday if you could so I can check on you."

"When I get married or the next week?" I said rather confused, she gave me a look, "Okay, I'll call you either ways." I shrugged, "Oh, make sure that when I'm away, not to let Niall go shopping, without Natalie at least."

"Okay." She said nodding, "But what if he need something for himself how am I supposed to stop that?

"That's why Natalie should be with him, beside I highly doubt he'd need anything for himself since I'm him and I'm thousand of kilometers away." I shrugged, she nodded. "Nights, mum." I said pulling her into a hug, that lasted a little bit longer than normal

,

"So, you're leaving tomorrow." Niall sighed rather sad about it, probably we didn't get enough time with each other alone, at all.

"Why is everybody telling me that today?" I mocked furrowing my eyebrow, he chuckled, "Like I know guys, thanks for the friendly reminders."

"Anytimes." He grinned taking his place on the bed, I layed beside him, "Look at the bright side, you're meeting Luke Hemmings tomorrow."

"But Luke Hemmings is meeting Niall Horan tomorrow." I pouted, Niall shrugged is response, "Change the subject."

"It's been a while since I wanted to ask you," Niall said, "Where is your dad, and what does he think about all of this?"

"What does he think about all of this, he doesn't know." I murmured, "Where is dad, he is working in Egypt, see, as I told you twice or maybe more before I happen to have egyptian origins, like Jade Thirlwall, you know?"

"I do," He said nodding, "And doesn't he ever come back home?"

"Once in a year maybe?" I shrugged, "You better pray he doesn't, you won't like it if he comes back."

"Really?" Niall mumured in amusment, "And why would that happen?"

"Because my dad is a traditional man, he's a little bit too strict, like my mother is almost basically nothing toward him." I shrugged, he faked a gasp so I smirked.