Chapter Twenty-Nine

Julia Brooke

"So, Niall." Harry said, Niall looked at him immediately, talking about how we're seated, it's me and Niall, and on the other side there are Harry and Natalie, "What's your feeling towards seeing yourself from the outside."

"I look pretty cute," He smirked, "Like look at me, oh my god, I look really really cute." He said poking my cheeks softly, I just giggled at him.

"And Julia, what's yours?" Harry said in all seriousness, I looked at Niall for a moment.

"No wonder I don't have a boyfriend." I sighed dramatically, and then started chuckling at my own comment.

"Seriously." Niall said crossing his arms, "I can't allow you to say that, sorry," he pouted, "You're kinda hurting my feelings."

"Aw, sorry girl, the truth has to be spoken." I shrugged, "And I didn't say you're not beautiful, just not beautiful enough, or pretty insecure, I mean you're surely cute, just not, I don't know." I don't want to be an attention seeker, but I honestly don't think I am that beautiful as well, of course I am kind of beautiful, and also I don't want another face, but I just, don't know.

"Do you want us to sing it to you?"

"Liam is not here and it's not your part, and I won't allow you to sing with my voice." I snapped, "That would be awful." I grimaced at the idea and Natalie started laughing at the memory.

"Did somebody say Liam, what about him." Liam said popping from behind my back.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I gasped, he just shrugged in response, they made it after almost exactly two hours.

"You should stop swearing Julia, seriously." Harry smirked, I just shrugged my shoulders, then turned my head back to Liam, and Louis and Zayn.

"Niall." Louis said with his arms widened –I think he did that because he didn't know which one of the two girls in front of him is Niall, Niall just literally jumped from his place to hug Louis, "I've missed you a lot mate, Julia just, annoys the shit out of me."

I pouted my lips in response, "You should have seen him defending her that day when we talked to Sandy." Liam smirked, Louis just poked him playfully.

Harry just coughed awkwardly, when I looked at him, he tried to point at Natalie with his eyes, oh we have to introduce her I totally forgot.

"Oh, right." I muttered, "Guys, this is Natalie, my cousin." I pointed at her, Liam went to say hi, followed by Louis, and Niall just poked Zayn before he goes, so Zayn hugged her, and she was seriously chocking from excitement, me and Niall grinned at each other knowingly.

"Pull some chairs and join us lads." Niall said, which was what they did, it's kind of exciting and awkward because I don't know what would people think of the five members of one direction hanging out with two random girls from Cardiff.

"So, why did I hear Liam from Julia here?"

"Julia basically described herself as not so beautiful, or insecure." Harry muttered rather annoyingly  ignoring my glares.

"Seriously girl?" Louis mocked, "We need to check where Niall's old glasses are, somebody here needs them."

"Stop it you guys, I don't like compliments and I never know how to respond them." I snapped.

"Well we're talking about truth here Julia, you're gorgeous." Zayn said, I blushed; my self esteem just went a 100% higher.

"I think you should believe that, it came from Zayn's mouth mate, you're lucky." Natalie teased; she finally found her long lost voice and only now she decides to talk with us wow.