Chapter Sixty-Eight

Niall Horan

"What the fuck!" I yelled at the mobile, wakeing up the neighbourhood even if it's 3AM, I can't believe this, I can't believe what I just saw.

"Niall! What did I say about swearing in my house!" Naomi yelled from downstairs.

"You don't get it! Derby County lost to Chelsea! I can't even, you don't get it." I argued, and she didn't reply, maybe she got it, I should totally text Julia about it, despite the fact that I know she'd go for Chelsea because of that Egyptian lad.

A notification? From twitter? that's from Perez Helton, '@Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial are you guys coming out anytime soon? http//whyareyouevenreadingthis.com'

And another, from MTV, '@NiallOfficial spotted giving @Harry_Styles a peck on the cheeks? Http://whyareyoureadingthisagain.com'

"What the- Heck what?" I muttered quickly taping on the link from Perez to see what are they even talking about? Julia and Harry? What happened? There must be something wrong.

'It was just half an hour ago when this photo captured by anonymous spreaded all over social media, here you can see the One Direction member Niall Horan giving the other band member Harry Styles a peck on the cheek, knowing from the photo captured that Harry was bringing Niall cotton candy then he came out, and well, Niall on the other side got pretty excited and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

That's not what confuses you the most, what confuses you the most is that only five minutes before that, Niall was talking with a fan about his rumoured girlfriend Julia Brooke, he said that 'It's nothing official' and that they are 'really good friends but nothing more.' And when the fan talked about how adorable they would look he literally mocked her with a girly reaction saying 'That's really nice.', on the other side, band member Harry Styles was arguing with his sister, known as Gemma Styles about our so called Julia, but we didn't get any details, on the other side when a fan stopped him to ask him about Julia and if she's dating either him or Niall as rumoured, he shook his head awkwardly furrowing his eyebrow and completed walking toward Niall.

So, do you guys think that Niall and Harry might be bisexual, or was it just a friendly kiss? Knowing that in the past two months the two members are always together and they even have a sleepover every night except for that while when Niall stayed at Julia's house.'

So, a hug with Andy, a peck on Harry's cheeks, mocking a fan talking about us, happiness and childish reactions beside Harry, what else do you need to see to make you believe that she isn't really into you, Horan?

But can I blame her? I guess not, or maybe I can but I once called her a random fan that's one thing that probably hurt her even if I apologised later, and I never really mentioned that I like her, I mean, I gave clues but I never actually did.

The first thing I did after closing the articles tab is to search for Pattie's number, she's the only one who can understand what I'm feeling, because I know she would.

Julia Brooke

"Can you at least just, cheer up a little bit?" Harry said pulling my cheeks with his fingers into a smile but as soon as he let go it fell back to a frown, "Or at least fake being happy, for me, I mean, you were the happiest creature on the planet half an hour ago, and now you're all grumble-y and frown-y."

"I just can't Harry." I frowned a little more, "I'm feeling guilty, I just gave you a peck on the cheeks and who knows if it got captured and you know how much Niall gets pissed about the little-ist thing specially when- when-"

"When it's with me." He frowned, I sighed nodding my head slightly.

"And now I gave you a kiss on your cheeks, can you imagine if he saw it how he would react, I'm pretty sure that if he saw it right now devils will start playing inside his head, I don't know what to do." I said, he stared at his boots for a little while, everything is my own fault, why am I making Harry feel guilty when he absolutely did nothing, "I'm sorry, Harry, I didn't mean to bother you with it, I mean, it's not even your fault, I'm the one who attacked you with a kiss, so I shall be the only one to overthink about it, you shall just, go enjoy anything and I, well, I'll just sit here till you and Gemma and Anne enjoy the day."