Chapter Sixty-Two

Pattie Sanders

"Are you sure you're okay with it? Because your voice isn't really showing so." Shailene's voice said through the telephone.

"Yes I am, Shai, I don't get why did you all asume I'm in love with the lad all of a sudden." I said rolling my eyes, I don't get why are they all so senstive about me, never did I ever say that I have feelings to him, for no one.

"Because your face fell when he said that he was thinking about taking Julia out on a date, in Paris." She murmured, I didn't even say anything, I was even the first one that Niall told about it before them all, what is their point at all.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes you did, and also you and Niall are the closest of us all, I mean as close as Harry and Julia are, or were I don't know how is it going between them at the maintime to be honest." She said and I can feel her shrugging on the other side.

"Exactly, First, you said just like Harry and Julia are, Harry said he absloutly have no feelings for Julia not those feeling and they are going good, second, I am close to Niall as I was close to Julia, nothing changes, get it? got it? fine."

"Why are you so pissed about it, I'm only worried about you, I only wanted to know if you're okay, s'all."

"And, I am okay, thanks for being worried, but I don't need your sympathy, Shai, please just drop the subject." I said, she stayed silent, "I'm sorry Shai, I have to hang up now because Julia is calling, but, see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever, bye, Pattie." She mumbled before hanging up, no, Julia was not calling, but I'm sick of everybody assuming that I like Niall, from Shai to Sam to Amy, it's making me sick.

I mean, what if I do like Niall, what would change anyways? he likes Julia and Julia likes him back and everybody wants them together, including myself.

I just don't want sympathy from no one, I don't need it, and I don't want them to talk about it, not now and not ever, I just want to call Julia, somebody who wouldn't be concerned about that as much as anybody else, not that she doesn't care but that she would never expect me to fall for Niall anyways.

Harry Styles

"You shouldn't have done that." Liam said shutting his eyes and shaking his head with a sigh following, I stared at him for a second.

"Shouldn't have done what Liam," I said almost in a mock, "Did you expect from me to tell him that I love her and that I can't handle living with out her, did you expect me to break his heart? just like that?"

"You lied to him then you mocked at everything he said when all he tried to do is to be nice to you, you lied to him not once but twice and you have nobody to blame but yourself." He scoffed at me causing me to put my face between my hands, this is so much pressure for me.

"What if the turns where versed?" I asked, "No even more, what if you where in my shoes, and Niall told you that he loves Sophia, tell me you won't let go of her for him, tell me that you'd prefer your bestfriend to be heart broken to pleasure yourself, tell me that you'd be happy with her after that, tell me that you can be that selfish and I'll go right away telling Niall that I lied and that I'm head over heels to Julia." I said jamming all my anger on Liam for no right reason but I didn't stop myself, "Why did you stop talking go on and say it."

"Enough." He said glaring at me, but he didn't talk no more, he sat silent for a moment while I kept staring at him blankly.

We sat in the room that silent for what seemed like forever till Julia stormed into the room angrily, in that second I felt like want to punch her in the face but kiss her in the same time, my thoughts are so irrelevant right now, all I see is Niall and all I know is that I want Julia.