Chapter Fourteen

Julia Brooke

After finishing that little talk or whatever it is with Niall, I jumped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, I can't believe I just talked to him, I mean, yeah, I saw the lads, but Niall is just, well you know what I mean.

It was embarrassing thought, the fact that we only talked because he got pissed with the fact that I followed myself on twitter.

But as a matter of fact he's such a sweetheart, I mean look at the bright side, he let me keep it after all.

But I didn't even get a chance to know how's he doing in my body, at least how Natalie reacted to him telling her that he swapped bodies with me, she'd probably think it's a prank at first.

And about Naomi -my mum, I'm a 100% sure that she would not believe him no matter how hard he tries unless she sees both of us standing in front of her and screaming -I still doubt she would believe after that too, she'd probably just yell at him saying 'no whats or buts and shove him to my room.

"Julia,  how long is it possibly gonna take you to get out of the bed?" Harry's voice yelled from downstairs, I didn't realize I've been staring at the mirror's surface for about 5 minutes now.

"I'm coming." I yelled back, quickly washing my face, before I go downstairs if Harry ever, like ever happens to bring up, what happened last night, I'll lose it on him.

I made my way inside the kitchen with no words and took a seat on one of the kitchens chairs, Harry was humming to himself and preparing breakfast, he didn't even notice I entered.

The song he's humming seems pretty familiar to me, that's Torn, I think? or maybe More Than This, or probably Half A Heart, I don't know the background music of the three of them is just literally the same.

Minutes passed and Harry got so drifted in his humming notes, I tried to control my chuckles and I didn't fail in that, I should've coughed so he would notice I'm here, but I'm really enjoying the fact that he doesn't know I'm here.

"Hey Jul-" He was about to yell something, when he turned around and saw my figure, "Oh shit, you scared the shit out of me." Well, what happened is he got a little bit of shocked, and the plates of pancakes he was holding ended up crashing on the floor, oh dear her spent a lot making these.

I started laughing hysterically after that, tears are escaping my eyes from laughter and I might as well be choking, but Harry on the other side is coughing, hard.

"It's not," he paused coughing still, "Funny." He scoffed, causing me to stop laughing immediately.

"Sorry." I mumbled, he started cleaning the mess that happened and I decided to help.

"Here let me help you." I went to clear the mess with him and after we finished, making sure we didn't leave any spot. We sat on the kitchens chairs, well I can't say to rest but we didn't have anything else to do

"And now what should we do?" Harry said to break the silence that filled the room. "Well since the pancakes plan failed, and I'm not willing to have any other food fights." I paused to think about what to say next, "I think we can skip breakfast?" I shrugged.

"What no, I'm hungry." he faked a pout on his lips and crossed his arms across his chest

"Well what am I supposed to do, I mean you know my cooking skills sucks." I shrugged as he started chuckling, I think he's remembering what happened yesterday.

"Stop it." I snapped, he looked at me and his chuckles became louder, "Harry" I groaned, I mean all of this was because I told him to get flour why is he laughing so hard.