Chapter Forty-Three

Niall Horan

"Well all in all let's say we got rid of Andy and his shit forever." Shailene said fist pumping Pattie, I just chuckled.

"Where do you think Samantha is?"

"With Jacob." Miranda and Pattie said in the same breathe, "But she's probably fighting with him this time."

"I can't believe that girl." I sighed angrily; I can't believe she's still talking to him after all of this shit.

"There she is." Amanda said pointing at Samantha who was making her way toward us with a slight angry face.

"Where were you?"

"I was flipping Jacob." She huffed, "He's such a bitch."

"Julia always told you that and you never believed her, remember?" Pattie smirked.

"Julia always warns Samantha and she just never listens." Amanda said, Samantha looked at her angrily, "And before you say it yes, 100% of what she warns you about happens and don't you dare to argue."

"Whatever guys the thing is I just flipped him off and here I am, shall we move now?"

"Yeah we should be at the bu-"

"Guys," I heard my voice yelling from a distance, "Guys wait don't go."

"JULIA." Miranda and Amanda yelled excited, "LOUIS." Shailene, Pattie and Samantha yelled from the other side.

"Thank god we got here in time." Julia said catching her breath; Louis looked at all of us confused for a moment.

"You saw me last week Louis there's no way you forgot how I look, did you?" I muttered, he just came to hug me.

"No but I was just think how come Niall Horan is standing in the middle of all these girls." He chuckled; I just rolled my eyes in response.

A couple of squeals are heard in the back ground, either Amanda and Miranda excited because it's the first time to see Louis, or Pattie, Shailene and Samantha hugging Louis, Pattie had the highest notes.

"So yeah, Louis, and try to remember the names I'll spell to you in the next couple of days because you'll see them a lot," I said with a smugly smile, "Samantha George, Pattie, Shailene, Amanda and Miranda." I said pointing at each one of them.

"Why didn't you just say 'Samantha'?" Louis asked furrowing his eyebrow.

"Because there's another Samantha called Samantha Marcel," Julia interrupted, "Harry has a bit of a crush on her, but don't tell anybody."

"Seems like I've missed a lot here," Louis smirked grinning, "You'll have to tell me about it." He said rubbing his hands with one another evilly.

"My pleasure." Julia grinned as he beamed.

,

"I didn't tell my mother that we're going to meet Natalie, and I don't usually make surprise visits to her house like that." Julia frowned, Louis decided out of nowhere that we'll pay a visit to Natalie or meet her somewhere right after we dropped Pattie and Samantha at their houses.

"Natalie took care of it Julia, and we're not going to visit there house, we'll meet up in some, I don't know where but Natalie gave me the directions."

"I don't even talk to Natalie that much and I've known her for 17 years, while you here met her five days ago and know more than U ever did."

"That none of your business." Louis said pulling his tongue out for Julia, "You're still coming so why are you even arguing about it? Don't you tell me you don't want to go."