Chapter Seventy-Eight

The crowd gets split into two team, one side yelling that they won the bet and the others saying how it's not fair and giving much of convincable reasons how Julia should've ended with Harry instead, and how Niall and Pattie would've made a better couple.

All of a sudden a female's figure walks down in front of the screen and clear their throat gaining people's attention, "Ladies and well, ladies good evening." She says.

The crowd goes silent waiting for her to continue, "For the dearest, Nulia shippers, you guys probably won the bet, but it's not how it goes," She says, "Lots of things happened in the story and didn't have an explanation, I mean, yeah the Nulia Epilogue explained much, but I really didn't think it would be fair for Harry to not win his beloved." She shrugs, "So, to my dearest Nulia shippers, the story ends here, that's how their life's went, I hope you guys liked the ending as much as zip liked writing it but," She says, "I mean the Hulia shippers desrve a Hulia ending as much as Harry desrves Julia after all."

The crowd doesn't move waiting to hear what she has to say next, "Well I can't tell who wants to watch what's coming next to leave, and well if you didn't team for niether of the ships through out the whole story, you can judge the most convincable ending, and know that I was convinced with both during writing them, even if everybody knows that I'm probably the hugest Niall girl on earth." She chuckles, she's lame and she knows it but, whatever, "So, my Nulia shippers, we can go outside together, and for the rest, I hope you enjoy what's coming up next."
,

[[Stop the tape]]

[[Rewind]]

Julia Brooke

"Just come here already." He said pulling me toward him, this should've felt much different than what it feels now, I now know that Niall and I aren't what we wanted to be, I now know that the moment we pull back, we'll realise the truth.

He let go of my face slowly and straightened his lips -my lips.

"Did you feel that?" I asked frowning my eyebrow, he shook his head slightly, "Well, unfortunately me neither." I trailed, he nodded understanding.

"I think you actually need to go fix things with him," he said shrugging, "And I'll go and see if I can actually work things right with Pattie."

"I'll always love you, Niall." I said hugging him one last time before running to inside the ball and searching for Harry somewhere but I failed to detect his place anywhere.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked making her way toward me I shook my head, "Things didn't really work out?" She asked, I nodded.

"Have you seen Harry anywhere?" I asked, she nodded her head smiling.

"He said he has a headache, and he's in his room, I guess you know what to do, now go." She said, I nodded running through the crowd and not bothering to look behind me anymore.

I stood in the elevator waiting for it to reach Harry floor and seconds felt like forever, I don't know how he'd react, I don't know if he'd accept me when I'm Niall, I'm not sure if he's even into me, I only know that I want to be with him right now.

As the elevators door open I run out of it like a lost person and start running my hardest to find Harry's room, 309, there it is, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Who's there?" He asked from behind the door, his voice was not the same, it seemed a little bit lower than usual, as if he had a cold or as if he's crying.

"Me." I said waiting for him to open, he took sometime before he finally opens the door with his eyes looking red-er than ever, "Harry were you crying?"