Chapter Fifty-Four

Julia Brooke

"Are you sure we put everything guys, it's an hour drive, I'm not willing to come back." Liam said, I checked on the sunblock, the towels, I'm wearing the swimmingsuit I happened to buy for Niall yesterday, he happens to be wearing the one he bought for me, the sunglasses, the drinking water, the cell phones -somebody remind me to call Harry tonight I don't want to forget again, I don't know I think that's all.

"Yes, I think we have everything." I said assuringly, he nodded lifting the bag and heading downstairs.

"Zayn, I'm going to check on Niall and we'd meet you up downstairs after you get finished." I said loud enough for Zayn to hear from inside the bathroom since he was still getting ready.

"Okay."

I headed out if the guests room and went to stand in front of the bathroom in the hallway.

"Niall, what's taking you so long?" I muttered rather loudly, it's been like 10 minutes of him getting ready, I never took that much.

He opened the bathroom's door smiling at me, "I'm finished." He said, I smiled back.

"Zayn shall be finished in 2 minutes so head downstairs and head to the car with Liam, I'll just talk to mum and catch up with you." I said, he nodded and made his way downstairs, I followed since mum was in the living room.

"Mum?" I said entering from the rooms door, she turned her face toward me flashing me a soft smile, good because in a second I thought she was crying.

"So, I just wanted to tell you that we'd be back at 5 or 6PM and we'd probably have lunch and dinner out, just if you want to visit grandma' or my aunt." I smiled at her making my way to hug her.

"Take care of yourself." She whispered, "And of Niall too, he cares for you." She smiled, I didn't recieve her signals but I mirrored her smile walking out of the room awkwardly.

"Ready?" Zayn said flashing me an awkward smile and scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure." I said already setting my arms on his shoulder and heading out of the house's door -yes I don't feel awkward touching Zayn specially anymore, and niether does he, I think.

"So who are we going to pick up first?" Liam asked starting the car's engine.

"Samantha and Pattie will be at Samantha's, and Amanda and Miranda would be at Amanda's, I'll give you the directions."

"I know where Samantha lives." He said casually causing me and Niall to grin at each other, "But you'll have to give me the directions to Amanda's house."

"'Course." I said and with that we started the road trip, this shall be fun, hey why don't I text Harry in our way there, but I think he's a sleep, but I shall give it a try.

ME: Awake?

ME: Harry?

ME: so, asleep

ME: text me when you wake up anyways, I'll call you tonight lazy idiot

I was about to set the phone in the bag when it buzzed.

HS: I'm not an idiot, niether am I lazy.

ME: so, you are awake

HS: you're a genius.

ME: then why didn't you reply my texts?

ME: you're not mad, are you?

HS: good guessing

ME: I guess that's because I didn't call you the past week?

HS: strike.

ME: oh dear