Chapter Sixty-Seven

Julia Brooke

"Did you get a good amount of sleep?" Anne asked rather concerned, it's 9AM I slept for more than 16 or 17 hours how the hell did that happened.

"I had about 17 hours of sleeping, I never slept that much, I even feel like I have a little hungover from the amount of sleeping I got." I gushed, she chuckled a little bit.

"Well not everybody here is an early-bird as you might see, well only I am, but Gemma wakes up at around 11 and Harry-"

"Will keep arguing about how you wake him early on his days off even if it was 1 or 2PM." I interrupted -not in a rude way, rolling my eyes, she looked at me with a proud grin, "He used to do that almost every morning on our days off, but on the days we have something to do he'd just enter the room waking me up and informing me with our days schedule and runs out off the room before I can throw him with a pillow or anything."

"My boy." She said chuckling, I shook my head chuckling as well.

"He's an idiot, no offence Anne, well, he's an idiot in a good way." I shrugged, she chuckled even more.

"I am not."

"Oh my god, where did you even come from." I gasped, I didn't realize he was standing an inch behind my back before he talked, he shook his head with a pout, "Why are you even up that early?"

"Plans." He grinned pulling his tongue out at me, I cocked an eyebrow giving him a suspicious look he turned his head away, "Gemma, how many times do I have to tell you, get up!" He yelled.

"Shut up, I'm already up." She yelled in a groan, he smirked and took a seat beside me.

"They're not really on good terms since yesterday, I will need your help Julia." Anne said, I furrowed my eyebrow nodding.

"At your service." I smiled smirking at Harry -in the same time because I'm a robot, Anne smiled walking out of the room to what I guess is the kitchen, "What plans?" I asked Harry, he didn't reply, "What plans?!" I repeated with a higher voice this time, he still didn't reply, "Harry, what plans!" I demanded, he gave me a side look.

"When Gemma comes down." He smirked, I gave him another narrowed eyes look but he shrugged it went back to his mobile.

"Whatever." I scoffed, standing up.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"I'll call Niall, he called me 5 times yesterday but I was asleep, so I think it might have been an emergency."

"Or maybe he was worried that I spoke my undenied love, so he's calling to know in what point do you guys stand." He mocked, I shot him a dirty look, "Just sit down already it's nine in the morning, he's having your exam idiot."

"Oh." I muttered, I totally forgot they finish in two days, "Well then." I said sitting beside him again with a little blush on my face -no, it's because he called me an idiot and I didn't get my well payback for the very first time. He shook his head with a shade of a smile on his face, enough shade to show a shade of his dimples as well.

Sometime I forget how he's Harry Styles the boy I used to spend all my time talking about -actually it was mainly about Niall but the main idea got you, I guess? And I just can't believe I actually sit beside him and talk with him and we mock each other and have inside jokes and it's all so surreal honestly.

On the other side there's Niall, the boy I adored for three years straight without meeting, and even when I met him, I couldn't actually "meet him" but it still doesn't mean I don't get those butterflies when he's is somehow around, and those other butterflies I get knowing that he actually have something back toward me is just phenomenal and dreamy.