Chapter Forty-Two

Niall Horan

I entered the bus on a sound of a very familiar female shouting at to the girls who stole the bag somebody, "-and you and your friend here should stop talking about Julia, don't you even dare to say anything about her ever again."

"What's happening here?" I asked standing next to Pattie, turns she was yelling at Andy and Jacob, and actually it's not really surprising me.

"These two are annoying the shit out of me," She huffed angrily, I furrowed my eyebrows in response, "They haven't stopped talking about Ju- about you from the second I got on this bus."

"What were they saying?"

"Oh, that she's such a slut because she left Andy for a famous boyband member." Pattie said rolling her eyes and air quoting 'boyband' with her fingers, I wanted to laugh at the way she mimicked them but I couldn't because, we're trying to be serious here.

"Excuse you but 'slut'," I raised an eyebrow at Andy, "Oh and left you? Seriously? I didn't know 'we' were dating, you should have at least texted me about it." I mocked, seriously now, Julia didn't even have a boyfriend before what the fuck is wrong with him.

"Oh shut up," He snapped, I cocked an eyebrow at him, "If it wasn't for that Niall guy you're fucking, you wouldn't have turned me down yesterday, would you? I bet you would've enjoyed it."

"Oh, turn you down," I gasped, "I think I did a little bit more than that." I smirked again, "Oh and by the way I'm not dating any Niall, we're just friends, but look at me, not fucking anybody and still preferring it on you."

"Bitch." he mumbled, I believe he's over using those types of words with no actual reason, "You just forgot about all what happened between us these four years just because you're hanging out with some butt-headed bastard."

"Excuse your rudeness," I scoffed, "But, fuck you seriously, you didn't think of making a move for four fucking years, and now you just decided to do them, when I was rumored to date somebody else," I said, "You only wanted me when I'm taken, eh?"

Just then, I heard Pattie chuckling from beside me, I looked at her straighten my lips so I wouldn't laugh, "Well they were written for a reason." I whined trying to hide my chuckles, she just ruined the moment; I was trying to be mad here.

"Just go on with your speech butt-headed." She said chuckling still, I rolled my eyes at her before turning back to Andy.

"Where was I," I muttered, "Oh yeah, don't even dare to talk to me or about me, you know everything going inside your mind is hella wrong."

"There's a 100 girls in this school, prettier than you, and they all wish to talk to me, while look at you here."

"The 100 girls prettier than me wants you, and the uglier me grimaces when hearing your na-"

"Hello everybody." One loud Samantha made her way inside the bus I just rolled my eyes, Julia was right when she said Samantha and Jacob won't be talking about her, the girl is just, that pissed me off, I mean that's so irritating, "What's happening here?"

"Shut the fuck up." I said, rather harshly, and angrily.

"What's that for?"

"What were you and that bastard here talking about yesterday, because I know it has nothing to do with Andy and Ju- me."

"Random things," She shrugged, "Why are you asking?"

I just gave her an upside down look then turned back to Andy and Jacob, "Listen here you bastard, don't you tell me you loved me because I know you didn't, and don't tell me I left you for anybody else because you know I didn't, and you know all in all that this is your fault, if you truly loved me like you said, you would have taken the first chance you could; to tell me about it, your feelings –if you have ones, just so we be together as much as we can, or never happen so you won't put hopes on nothing for four years." I said, it feels awkward to say this as a girl, I think staying in Julia's body made me gain some girly feelings, but I don't feel like crying after saying that even if I think any girl in this case would, or even for the dramatic effect a tear should roll from my eyes but I don't really feel like it, as if my feelings are being sucked by another person.