Chapter Fifteen

Julia Brooke

"That's all what matte-" I was about to complete the sentence but Louis interrupted me in the half of my sentence.

"He's right, I was checking the comments under the interview and a couple of them were about since when did you gain the British accent."

"Even Lou noticed after you woke up yesterday, remember?" Liam said, I pouted my lips for a moment, I can't fake Irish accent that good, we have to find a way out of the shit we're trapped in.

"And what are we supposed to do now?" I murmured, they all sat silent thinking, or acting like it Louis' case because, it's Louis

"I have an Idea!" Louis said, and I thought he was acting, "I'll just draw the whole plan in my mind and tell it to you later."

"Okay."

"About Niall," Harry went back to the old subject, "How are we going to contact with him again?"

"According the time-zones we wake up in the time he goes to sleep," I shrugged, "And he wakes up around 8pm here, when we'll be getting ready for the show or already preforming."

Harry hummed I believe he's the most interested one in the 4 of them.

"We can call him after the show then." Liam added.

"Sure."

"Now what?" Louis asked.

"We should go to rehearse since Mrs. Julia here needs a little bit of work." Liam shrugged.

"Me? Rehearse? Ha ha. I can sing the songs better than you I just need the playlist." I smirked proudly. Liam gave me a daring look.

"We'll see." He teased looking anywhere but me

"Shall we go?" Zayn said trying to break the tense in the room.

"Sure." I raised my voice tune also looking anywhere but Liam's direction, to tease him back it seemed a bit stupid but I just did it.

Then we all stood up and went to the arena they rehearse in.

After we entered, they sat a little while not doing anything, just talking and joking and running around the place, which I'm really enjoying, but I'd really enjoy Liam's reaction when I sing

"When are we gonna start?" I asked.

"When the rest of the band arrive." Louis shrugged.

"Rest of the band?" I knotted my eyebrow.. the last time I checked there were only 5 members actually.

"Josh, Jon, Dan, Sandy," Liam said giving me me weird air signs "you know."

"Aha, okay."

"I still can't believe you'd do it right." He smirked.

"Mate she would." Harry interrupted with a smile formed on his face, not really sure about what he's gonna say next.

"What do you mean?" Liam looked back and fourth between me and Harry raising his eyebrow.

"You should've heard her singing in the bathroom yesterday," His smile got even wider than before, hope he doesn't sa- "Specially when hitting Perries High note in, um, what was it. Um. Oh about the boy."

I will kill him.

'I will kill you' I mouthed glaring at him.

"You like little mix then," Zayn said gaining a dirty-side look from me "I know you told me before.. I know."

Looking back to Harry and Liam they were whispering things in each other ears and laughing, care to share for example, are these things they're whispering about me because if it is I swear to god.