Chapter Sixty-Five

Niall Horan

"So, did you study the poem?" Pattie asked looking at the sheets between mine and her hands.

"Poem? What poem? I only studied the story and grammar, nobody ever mentioned a poem!" I said searching in the sheets between my hand.

"The poem, Niall, I told you to study it last night you can't be serious!" She scoffed, I shrugged, I did study the poem but I was just pissing her, "You did study it after all, didn't you?" She asked, I nodded with a grin.

"I'm so sick of this shit, I don't want to go through this exam, I'd rather die right now." Samantha whined, in a dramatic way, "I'm going to fail."

"Same." I said high-fiving her, Pattie looked between us then sighed, I bet she's so done with both of us right now, "Did any of you see Samantha?"

"Hi." Samantha said, I looked at her rolling my eyes, "What Niall, seriously I am standing right in front of you look at me." She said waving her hand in front of my eyes, I looked at her and sighed in disappointment.

"I'm standing with you Samantha, so if I ask about a Samantha I'm definitely not talking about you." I said, Samantha is a hopeless case, hopeless.

"Uh, she told me that she'd come early yesterday, so she's probably here." Samantha said, "But why would you ask about her anyways?"

"I don't know, when I was talking was Julia yesterday she asked me casually where we both stand, I told her we don't talk and that I still didn't tell her about the swap, Julia told me she's one of her best friends as well so I should talk with her a little bit more, and yeah."

"Well, I don't think it would be necessary to tell her about the swap at anytime," Pattie trailed, "But, yeah you should be on good term with her just so you can ask her to go to Paris with you, for Harry's sake, I believe that's what Julia wants."

"Actually I'm taking you all guys to Paris with us." I muttered, Samantha widened her eyes, but it took Pattie a moment to let my words sink in, "Thought you'd like to be with Julia so she wouldn't be all alone on that day, and also it would be a party, what party would it be without you guys included."

"You're joking Niall? this is all a joke right?" Pattie gasped in disbelief, I shook my head with a smirk, "You can't do that, I mean, why would you do that?"

"Because after the fact that all of you are Julia's best friends, you kinda became my best friends too, at least both of you here, so yeah."

"I knew you were rich but not that rich." Samantha mocked, "It's not her wedding day for god's sake." She scoffed, "But, no Niall, for me at least, I can't because even if I let it happen my mother wouldn't, bu-"

"No buts." I interrupted, Julia has a great effect, "Don't worry I'll take care of your mothers, just say yes."

"Niall." They both groaned, I didn't listen to them because it wouldn't lead to anything, they are coming whether they like it or not, on add to Shailene, Miranda and Amanda, despite the fact that it would take me a long time to convince Shai's mother.

"I take that as a yes." I smirked, they rolled their eyes, "Remember not to whine about it to Julia because she supposedly has no idea about what will happen, she knows the main idea but she doesn't know how, when or where." I remarked.

"Bruh, as if she doesn't already know." Pattie rolled her eyes, I gave her a a confused look, "No, Niall I didn't tell her, but you told Louis, and Louis is kinda the worst secret keeper ever, and even if he didn't, she is with Harry in these couple of days, and Harry also happens to be one of the worst secret keepers ever as for what I heard, so.." She trailed.