Chapter Twenty-Seven

Niall Horan

"Niall?" Natalie's voice questioned throught the phone, I really hope my plan will work because I really have no other way to meet the lads, because if this plan didn't work I'll just sneak out of the house and go to their hotel and I really don't care for what happens next because Julia's mother s seriously getting on my nerves.

"Hey, Natalie, how are you?"

"I'm going pretty well, what about you?"

"I'm fine," I sighed, "I wanted a favor from you," I said, "It's about Julia."

"Okay?" She said with an unsure tune, "Tell me about it?"

"Her and Harry, and the boys are on the plane right now heading back to UK, to here to be specific," I paused, "And we need to find a way to make Naomi agree for me to go and meet them."

"And you want to take me with you?" Natalie asked, "To meet Julia?"

"Basically, yes."

"But I don't like hanging out in places that has lot's of people," She sighed through the phone, "I mean how are you supposed to meet Niall Horan in any random place?"

"We'll find a way Julia; just say you're coming with me." I said, "Zayn might be included, and Harry of course will be there."

"Deal."

"You're going to tell her, right?"

"Yeah, leave it on me." She sighed, "I have my ways."

"Thank you."

"Don't get used to it."

"Whatever."

"So, how's school going?" She asked.

"Julia's friends are pretty nice, I told them and they believed me, thank god, but Andy is annoying the shit out of me."

"What, why?"

"I don't know, Samantha told me he didn't talk to Julia about him being in love with her, for about 4 years, but today in the bus he suddenly decided that he needs to tell me something, and I got away from it with a miracle, but still, I'm still trapped."

"Oh," she muttered, "Tell Julia about it, she will tell you what to do about it."

"I can't call her today, she'll be on the plane and it's tiring, but when we meet I'll discuss it with her, if we had enough time."

"Okay."

"So, talk to you later."

"Sure! I'll call you when I tell them about are plans, what's the place we're supposes to meet them in anyways?"

"We didn't plan that," I mumbled, "The mall maybe, I'll make sure when they call me."

"Okay, bye Niall."

"Bye, Natalie."

I never knew Natalie doesn't like to hang out before today, besides one direction members are included what made her not go with it, I don't know, but I think there's something wrong with her.

Julia Brooke

"When will you stop complaining, Julia." Harry groaned, I woke up with the worst type of hangover anybody could ever have.

"I woke up with a hangover, thanks to you, who else should I blame?"

"I told you, mate." Liam said agreeing with me, "It's your entire fault, and you deserve all of this."

"Enough guys, besides it was fun, you can't deny that Juls."

"It was." I admitted, "but still I won't talk to you till this hang over is gone."