Chapter Sixteen

Julia Brooke

After mine and the boys hug broke up, Harry still held me a little bit more, till he made sure that I’m completely okay and not crying or sniffing any type of emotional anymore, believe me I’m the one who didn’t want to break the Hug not him, but we have to, I guess.

“Are you okay?” mouthed looking directly to my eyes and I nodded so he tapped my shoulders softly twice then let go of me, I love how caring he is, I mean they all are but him, he’s extra caring he’s always there and always helping me and I just love it.

“Okay,” Dan said trying to get our attention, “I believe we were a bit wrong about this april fool or juoke thing,”

He said looking toward the other lads and they nodded carefully waiting for him to continue the speech, it took him a minute to think about what he should say next it took him a little bit too long but he’s mouth finally moved,

“I believe we did some type of a mistake, by saying that you’re lying or that this is April’s fool,” he stopped looking toward the other three lads who nodded after he finished the word, “So I can say I’m pretty convinced but I don’t know about the other 3 but about me I’m totally convinced here, even though I totally understand nothing.”

“Fair enough.” Liam nodded looking toward me, I’m somehow annoyed at the moment, and I also don’t feel the need to explain what I’m going throw to anybody else right now, I mean the closest people I have here and by me I mean Niall, I mean the live I’m stuck inside to be particular, they already know and know all about what happens so really, who cares about what any other person says.

“I am convinced.” Josh said, okay okay I’ll just stand here acting like I’m paying attention so I won’t be considered as I’m rude or anything, but I’m really pissed off and you really don’t know what happens when I get really pissed off, and you don’t wanna know.

“I’m not.” Sandy interrupted okay now you’re getting on my nerves, and now you’ll pay for it.

“And I honestly don’t care whether you are or not,” I said totally straight faced, “Like really thanks dan, thanks josh but really I don’t care for whatever you think because I know what I’m saying is true and I’m off to my room cause I don’t want to go through any more argument, and again I’m in my room if anybody needs me.”

And by that I’m off to my room not even bothering to look behind me even if any of them called behind me I won’t reply, I’m heading to the room and nobody can stop me.

“I’m coming with you.” Zayn said, well that stopped me because I can’t let him chase after me, I mean I can do that to Harry, but that’s Zayn you know what I mean? Yeah cool.

I stopped in my place and looked back at him and he was fastening his walk to catch up with me, I didn’t know I walked that huge distance but I usually do everything fast when I’m angry, Looking back at Harry he made a direct eye contact with me for a second then looked back toward the rest of the lads, for some reason I sometimes feel like harry sees the girl inside me even when I’m Niall, not as if he sees Julia but as if he feels her.

“Let’s go I’m sick of the company as well.” Zayn’s accent drifted me out of my thoughts, I looked at him and smiled then without any warning he put his arms around my shoulders said “Cause we’re in a massive disaster and Lord knows what we’re going to get through mate.”

I chuckled at how unarranged his words are, I mean there’s not a quite occasion at all for what he said but it just came out dramatic much and I just laughed, I don’t know.

As both of us entered the room, oh, and did I tell you that I walked the whole distance toward here with Zayn Malik’s arms around my shoulder, you must be jealous, aren’t you, well it was a bit tiring since Niall’s taller than Zayn so when Zayn puts his arms on Niall’s shoulder Niall has to lean and that gave me temporary back aches but I still was happy thought.