Chapter Thirty-Seven

Julia Brooke

"Mum." I muttered, already making my way inside her room, she sat on the edge of her bad with sadness written on her face features, "Mum, what's wrong with you today."

"Everything." She scoffed crossing her arms, "From the fact that I saw my daughter after swapping bodies with her favorite band member, to the fact that I found her sleeping next to her other favorite band member in the morning."

"Mum, first the swap thing was not our fault in any type of way," I frowned, "And me sleeping beside Harry, you saw us, we weren't doing anything, we were just sleeping on the same bed, and it's safe because I'm Niall, and, you know."

"And why would you sleep on the same bed when there's another room that is totally empty."

"Because we just got used to sleep beside each other, he couldn't sleep the whole night yesterday for some reason, and I didn't know what to do so I just went to sleep beside him, that's all, and you don't expect us to have anything more than that when I look like this."

"And what if he likes you," She said, "Or what would happen when you went back to being Julia, and you can't just sleep beside him anymore, because you won't even be there."

"Mum, Harry does not like me, he said it, he told me he wouldn't think of me that way because I'm just, I'm just Niall for him." I frowned, "And he's used to that Niall, so they can just share a room or find some way by then, I wouldn't be there to fix it for them."

"And what about you," She questioned, "What would happen to.you when you go back to sleep alone and Harry wouldn't be there to sleep beside you."

"It's not as if it would be the first time I sleep alone Mum." I rolled my eyes, "And I didn't say I didn't sleep yesterday, I slept, I slept beside Niall, or beside myself to be specific."

"Niall?"

"He fan-zoned me once before as well, so yeah we don't need to go thought this."

"I just don't know anymore." She said hiding her face in her hand, "This is all just so weird."

"Mum listen to me," I said, "All that month I was gone, Harry took care of me, he never let go of me, he never let me stay alone, he's a good guy, and he's caring, you need to thank him for that, not be mad about us staying with each other." I said, "And Niall, Niall is a good guy too, you know he is, he has been staying at your house for four weeks now, and you know what I'm talking about, you know he's nice and caring too."

"I know dear," She said, "It's just so hard to believe all of this, and I just, I wanted you to know, that no matter what happens, I love you, and I believe in you know what you're doing, and I know you won't do anything wrong, I believe in your choices, no matter what they were."

"Thank you mum." I hugged her, "I love you more."

Harry Styles

"..It's not as if it would be the first time I sleep alone mum." I couldn't let myself hear anything after that, I was not eavesdropping, but they didn't really lower their voice and I was in the bathroom which is next door.

It's all my mistake, if only I didn't tease her that day, if I only didn't let those stupid words slip out of my mouth when I totally knew I had something toward her, even when she was only 'Niall' by then.

I mean how did I let myself even tell her that I wouldn't think of her as Niall, how was I so stupid to say that and didn't think of what it would lead to next.

I don't think I should stay here any longer, I think I should book a plane by tomorrow or the day after, because I just should not stay close to her for now, maybe all the feelings I have to her would go with the distance, and it will be back to normal, till we go back to the tour at least.

Niall Horan

Harry left the bathroom annoyed about something, I would have asked him what's wrong but I really need to pee.

"- I slept, I slept beside Niall, or beside myself to be specific."

"Niall?"

"He fan-zoned me once before as well, so yeah we don't need to go thought this."

I totally forgot about that call, I even forgot to apologize to her after that, oh, dear lord why am I so stupid.

Of course now she would never think of me in anyway other that her Idol who became friends with her after a while, I'm so stupid and I also have a stupid fat mouth.

I should do something to prove her wrong, I should make some way to prove for her that she isn't any random fan for me, I will find a way to do that, soon.

I went out of the room, as grumble as Harry was, I wonder what did he hear that made him that pissed anyways, but I'm too afraid to ask him, I'll just try to ignore it.

Julia went out of her room, she smiled as soon as she saw me, and then made her way to me, we entered the room Harry was already at together.

"What's wrong with you, Harry?" She said he didn't reply, not that he heard, I don't think he was paying attention to her words, "Harry?"

"Oh sorry, what?" He asked looking at us.

"I said what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," He smiled, it was a broken smile, "I was just thinking," he said, "Maybe I should leave back to Cheshire in two days?"

"What, why?" She said widening her eyes, "What happened, why did you decide to leave?"

"Nothing, I just thought that my presence wouldn't be needed anymore, I mean I was here so you won't stay alone, but now you're with your mum and Niall, so,"

"How did you dare not to even discuss it with me." She scoffed, "but tell you what, fine, if you just don't want to stay with me anymore, okay, you shall just go."

"Julia it's not that I don't want to stay bu-"

"No, you're right, Anne must have missed you anyways, you need to spend some time with her, I can't force you to stay here." She shrugged, she's terribly annoyed with him, I can see it.

"Just at least tell me you won't be mad because of it." He groaned, she gave him a side look for a moment.

"I'm not."

"Prove it."

She looked at him for another second, then opened her arm and went to hug him tightly, "I will miss you thought." She whispered, but I heard it anyways.

"I will miss you too, but hey we'll be back together ten days after, right?" He grinned, "And till I come back, you have Niall, he's a good partner."

"We will see about that." She said grinning at me, "But anyways, the three of us, still have 2 days to go with each other right?"

"Sure." I nodded smiling, I really still find their friendship -if that's what it actually was, somewhat cute, and weird, but everybody and everything here is weird, so why not.

"Talking about how we'll sleep today," She said, "We can all sleep in the guests room since it's huge, both of you will sleep on the bed and I shall take the ground."

"What?"

"No."

"Believe me that would be the best pairing we can do, I mean if you two sleep next to each other it would be okay, I can't sleep next to you and leave Harry to the ground, neither can I sleep next to Harry and let you on the ground."

"And we can't just sleep together, and let the girl sleep on the ground." I muttered.

"Talking about girls," Harry said, "Since I'm the only 100% a boy around here, I can take the ground."

"Not a chance." Julia argued frowning at us.

"Look let's just go inside first and argue about it when we're about to sleep." I said, they both looked at each other and shrugged, and then the three of us made our ways towards the guests room.

[[first of all thanks for the feedback y'all, second of all just to let you know I love you all.]]

so the goal till the next chapter is for the story to get 70k read yeah? and keep on reading and commenting if you want a chapter dedicated to you!