Chapter Thirty-Three

Julia Brooke

"I still can't understand why the three of you are staying here and sleeping on the couches while there are 2 empty rooms upstairs." My mum muttered in annoyance.

"First, because if any two of us got paired up in one room together -even me and Harry, it would be awkward, second because the three of us need to stay with one another to catch up with what we missed."

"Okay?" She said with an unsure tune, "but don't make Niall stay up for too late because he still has school tomorrow.

"Sure ma'am." Niall said.

"Nights Niall, Nights Harry." She said, waving at them.

"Nights ma'am." They both responded waving back at her, that 'ma'am' all the time is kinda starting to piss me off.

"Night Julia." She said hugging me, I just hugged back tighter.

"Nights mum."

And with that, she made her way back upstairs, and I went to sit on the couch beside Niall, "So, what do you want me to start with?" he grinned tilting his head in my direction, I just look at my lap thinking.

"I don't know if the girls dropped something the last time we chatted."

"The last time you chatted?" He knotted his eyebrow, "when did you chat with them?"

"Two days ago, after I dropped the lads in the airport and went back to the hotel, I found myself bored then I remembered that we got our phones back so I texted them on our group."

"They didn't mention that to me." He said rather confused, "But maybe they forgot."

"I'm pretty sure they did, or they found it not so important." I shrugged, he nodded.

"So since you talked with Samantha, I believe she must have told you about Andy."

"What about him?" Harry asked amused.

"Mate, he suddenly decided one day in the bus that he needs to tell Julia something, I tried to get away, and all in all now he wants me to go out with him after school one day so he can explain that thing." Niall said rolling his eyes, "I can't just go out with that lad, I don't like him."

"Neither do I," Harry agreed, "But you should give it a try." He grinned; Niall and I just gave him a dirty look.

"Shut up, Harold."

"But it is weird," I said, "Samantha didn't mention that at all, even when I did mention Andy, besides, Andy is one thing Samantha doesn't simply forget."

"You should ask her about that." Harry said, "wait, you mentioned Andy?"

"It's an inside joke, see we call half if not most or all the boys in our school a couple of gay people because they just do things straight people don't do, so Andy is close to the guys called Jacob, but that Jacob is half of the time is with Andy, and the other half with some other lad called George, so we keep saying that they break up and make up, and yeah that's pretty much it."

"I don't get it."

"That's because it's an inside joke between me and my friends."

"No, that's because we're boys and we feel offended." Niall shook his head and Harry agreed.

"Hey, I thought I was your friend." Harry frowned, I looked at him with a pout on my lips.

"Whatever." I muttered, "Just don't go with him, and don't give him any response Niall, please."

"I'll try."

"No you're not going to try you will do it." I snapped, "No offense Niall but no, you know the whole story and you know what I'm talking about."