Chapter Twenty-Three

Julia Brooke

"I do get tired," He said, "I know they love us but it sometimes goes out of the limit," He shrugged, "I mean, they need to know that we're people too, and we have lives too, we love them as much as they love us and we appreciate everything they do for us, but we are human beings, we get tired too, you know," I nodded for him to continue, "I mean to give you an example there's the Larry drama, okay, remember last week when me and Louis joked with you about it, we were joking but it does hurt." He said I grimaced at the memory, "I mean for me it doesn't really annoy me, but for Louis, it just terrifies him, he's afraid to look at me in public because he knows where that would lead next." He said.

"But Harry you never denied Larry and it's always taken against you." I said.

"Louis did, twice, why can't they just go with it, with what he said, I mean if we're gay then we'll come out sooner or later but for now, they have to believe that we're straight till WE confirm we're not." He said, I nodded, "I mean don't they ever think it would hurt us being called gay if we're straight? I do support gay rights, I don't take it as an insult, but it would hurt being called gay if you're straight." I was going to tell him all his reactions are showing that he's not completely straight but I decided to keep it to myself -at the moment at least.

"And there are lots of things like this, Zerrie drama, Sophiam drama, or for example rumored girlfriends that get death threats for being just female friends." He rolled his eyes.

"These are carrots and everybody in the fandom hates them, don't talk about that." I glared at him he just smiled.

"I know the fans love us, and support us, and would do anything for us, and we love them too but, again, we're human beings sometimes we just need a time off all the drama surrounding us, but we know that all what they do is from their love to us."

"Don't lie to yourself mate, the best part of the one direction fandom is bulling one direction." I smirked, he chuckled.

"I feel the love." He smirked, and it was my turn to chuckle, "Wow, that was a lot of weight to take of my chest." He said putting his hand on his chest.

"Glad I made you take it off mate," I said, he grinned, "Hey wait that sounded wrong."

"Yeah," his grin went wider; I rolled my eyes at his reaction and poked him.

"Ouch that hurts." He said touching his shoulder.

"You deserve it, so did you deserve the one you and Louis got the last time, and you and Liam, and that day in the kitchen," I kept thinking about all these times, good times, I just didn't pinch or poke Zayn yet, he just doesn't seem to like trouble, and I don't think I can do it to him, I don't know.

"We did fool you thought." He grinned, "You did fall for it, don't lie."

"Did not."

"Did."

"Did not."

"Did, and you did admit you did after it stop lying."

"I said I almost did, I didn't ever say I did, you only hear what you want to hear." I pulled my tongue out, so did he.

"we were funny thought." He mumbled to himself, I gave him side look and went back to look at the ocean.

"Now what?" I said, he sat silent then pulled his mobile out of his pocket to check it.

"It's 2 am already, I think we should go back." He said, I nodded, "and you did admit we fool you." He pointed out.

"Did not I already told you I know what I said and I said almost."