Chapter Fifty-Five

Julia Brooke

"Are you guys ready?" I said taking my place, water polo, two teams, me, Niall, Zayn and Pattie on a side, Liam, Samantha, Miranda and Amanda on the other.

"To kick you butt, yeah of course." Samantha beamed fist pumping Liam and Miranda.

"Bring me what you got, babe." Niall shot back, he absolutely doesn't know what's coming, since me and Pattie are the worst players ever, and probably Zayn too, and maybe Niall himself.

On the other side, Samantha is the best player in our school, Miranda plays with them so she probably knows some shit, Liam probably knows some too, except for Amanda, they're all good, like really really good.

,

"Look at the bright side, we were all in the same team." I said making my way to the shore -I didn't know we gone that deep, I was trying to lighten up the mood of the three grumpy people in front of me.

"Now we'll have to pay for the drinks." Zayn sighed pulling a sad face, I gave him a side look.

"Stringy Malik." Pattie shierek, him and Niall chuckled at her comment, but I had another one.

"You brought your mum, perrie's mum a house, you basically live in a palace, and you're mad because you'll buy drinks for eight people?"

"Somebody knows way too much about me, now I'm scared." He mocked faking frighten on his features, I rolled my eyes chuckling everybody knows that.

"Way more than you expect." I smirked, "I'm a creep, basically." I said crossing my eyes and pulling a scary face.

"Tell me about it." He mocked faking being amused, "You know all of this, and I know that your name is Julia Brooke and you're 17 and you come from Cardiff."

"Wow, Zayn Malik knows my name and where do I come from, life's biggest goal achieved." I said, and not in a mock way, seriously just imagine that.

"You're famous." Pattie said in a squeal, I chuckled at her.

"She literally is." Samantha's voice said from behind us, we chuckled, "No guys, look."

I turned my back to look at where she's pointing, and looking at the shore, there were like 15 teenage girl standing with camera's in there hands, the we started freaking out."

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck-"

"Julia, calm down, it's not as if it's the first time we go out together." Niall said patting my back.

"Look at what you're wearing, look at what we're wearing, look at where we ar-" I didn't get a chance to complete because he put his hand on my mouth.

"Calm down Julia, just breath, they are just a couple of fans, they are not harmful, it's okay." He's soothing words didn't really do it, not in the beggining at least, because I got used to hugs, Harry's hugs.

"Alright, I'm fine." I said gaining my breath, he did calm me down though.

"I think we need to move out of here guys, before more people gather around us, which is something we don't need." Zayn said, everybody nodded in agreement.

"I wanted to swim a little bit." Miranda pouted her lips, I did too actually but we seriously have to move.

"There would be next times." Liam shrugged, she nodded and we all started moving.

,

"One thing we got from today, Zayn is attracted to girls that their names starts with letter 'P'." I grinned teasing him, he gave me a dirty look, "C'mon, you did like her, did you guys see how he asked her what would she like to eat, before any of the other girls."