Chapter 191 - Come And Rescue Me

"Kong Xian Wang and I are already married."

"..."

"Do you know what you are saying?" Both her parents were shocked.

Their sweet little girl who would ask for their permission for everything she does, has married someone without even asking them!!!

'I am sorry. But I had already signed a contract with him. I have to marry him. Please forgive me.'

Yue Rui apologize to them in their mind.

But she couldn't say anything in front of them. She kept standing in front of them keeping her mouth shut.

"Why are you not saying anything? Is this really true?"

Yue Rui nodded with a little hesitation keeping her eyes shut.

After thinking for a while Mai Minghui came close to his daughter and said, "Then show me your marriage certificate." He demanded to see their marriage certificate.

He knows his daughter too well. He will not believe her until he sees the proof.

'Heh! Oh mygod!!! Mai Yue Rui you stupid! Idiot! Fool! Did you think you can outsmart your own parents? This is what happens when you talk without thinking."

Yue Rui was still with scolding herself when her Dad coughed loudly and said, "I am waiting..."

"Oh! Dad! Marriage certificate is an important thing. Do you think I will carry it all the time with me?"

"She has a point." Meng Xihuan said from behind.

Mai Minghui gave his wife a look and she immediately shut her mouth.

"See...even Mom agrees with me." Mai Yue Rui again gave a foolish chuckle.

As soon as Mai Yue Rui said that her father gave her a deathly glare making her shut up immediately.

"You are grounded!!!" Mai Minghui suddenly declared.

"What? For how long?" Mai Yue Rui said.

After saying that Yue Rui suddenly realized this is not what she should have said.

She should have said she is not a child anymore and they can't ground her.

But what did she said?

'For how long?'

Yue Rui was amazed by her own foolishness...

And in less then a minute she found herself lock up in her room.

"Wow, so this is my life now! Locked in my room at the age of 26." Yue Rui said in high voice. She intended to let her parents know what she was saying.

After saying so, she looked around her room.

She has returned after 5 years. But her room is still the same. Everything is kept at their own place.

Seeing her room she became a little emotional.

"Mom and Dad kept my room as the way it was." She murmured.

As she was already locked in her room she thought why not have a sleep. It's been a hectic day to her.

She freshened up and changed into fresh clothes.

She jump into her bed and wrapped herself with her blanket.

She cover herself and tried to sleep.

But suddenly she got up.

"This is not the time to sleep. I need to figure out how do I get the marriage certificate."

"Ehhh..." Out of frustration she dishelved her hair making them look like a birds nest.